premium stuff

killa

Re: premium stuff

Postby killa » Sun May 07, 2017 4:48 pm

daedroth wrote:
Miach wrote:What I'm reading is Killa wants the Diamond Dagger, Forest Helm, Clam Shell, Stinger, Acheron's Knife, Jeweled Staff, Dragonskin Armor, Worg Claws

type of OaDs, where you only needed a small group or you could even solo it!

Diamond daggers ftw! I miss them so much :(

Ooooh! and Daggers of Etropy! They had such a cool name.

don't forget the Devyn's defender, I solo'd that shit with my slayer at the turn of the century :D was the beast oad at the time lol

precisely though more options should be there for the solo player, that's the games life blood

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon May 08, 2017 3:07 am

killa wrote:
daedroth wrote:
Miach wrote:What I'm reading is Killa wants the Diamond Dagger, Forest Helm, Clam Shell, Stinger, Acheron's Knife, Jeweled Staff, Dragonskin Armor, Worg Claws

type of OaDs, where you only needed a small group or you could even solo it!

Diamond daggers ftw! I miss them so much :(

Ooooh! and Daggers of Etropy! They had such a cool name.

don't forget the Devyn's defender, I solo'd that shit with my slayer at the turn of the century :D was the beast oad at the time lol

precisely though more options should be there for the solo player, that's the games life blood

Aye, it would be good for all to see the oads like this.
Worth mentioning though, most of the ones that could be solo'd was when there was a 2 (possibly 3?) alt limit, not 1.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Reaper

Postby Reaper » Mon May 08, 2017 8:31 am

Isn't that pretty much what the monster drops are now? You get 25 gear that is slightly under group content level but soloable.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

Reaper wrote:Isn't that pretty much what the monster drops are now? You get 25 gear that is slightly under group content level but soloable.

Not really. There is no guarantee of getting a drop and they are generic beasties.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Reaper

Postby Reaper » Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am

Well, nothing is a guaranteed drop, not even oads. I guess they could maybe take the current 25 items away from common monsters and put them on harder mini bosses that might take two or three people and increase the drop rate? That might be a good solution. I don't think there is any room AD wise for another tier of items better than what we have.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Yeh there is no real need to make up new items, could just use items that exist, but I would leave the standard farming in place. For example, there could be a bandit boss who wields a dreadfang and dracokin armour. The bandit boss coulda been farming dracokins and dreadfang beasts for his gear (just an example btw) :D
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”