premium stuff

killa

premium stuff

Postby killa » Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 am

I never seen any topic about it before is there any chance for premium items bought with real money, was just wondering. I'm super for it

Roc

Re: premium stuff

Postby Roc » Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 am

Not a fan of the pay-to-win model myself.
Last edited by Roc on Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

killa

Postby killa » Thu May 04, 2017 2:11 am

me either but I cant get a group big enough to do oads in the game :oops:

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 am

killa wrote:me either but I cant get a group big enough to do oads in the game :oops:

Yea im not a fan of them either but I do agree there should be boss types for different party sizes that scale in difficulty. Id like to see everything from solo bosses to 2 full parties but stuff like that is a bit hard to balance (easy enough for small players but good enough item to be useful).

I dont think all oad bosses should be for people that can get teams of 6 together.

Anyways im introducing a new oad in that should all an appeal for all. hopefully it will be out soon.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu May 04, 2017 6:21 am

Lateralus wrote:
killa wrote:me either but I cant get a group big enough to do oads in the game :oops:

Yea im not a fan of them either but I do agree there should be boss types for different party sizes that scale in difficulty. Id like to see everything from solo bosses to 2 full parties but stuff like that is a bit hard to balance (easy enough for small players but good enough item to be useful).

I dont think all oad bosses should be for people that can get teams of 6 together.

Anyways im introducing a new oad in that should all an appeal for all. hopefully it will be out soon.

If this is the case then the best stuff needs to be withheld for people that get the party. I get that it's an issue right now, but until we do some serious advertising and end game content it's going to be a bit of a struggle until then. I have no problem though with this though.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu May 04, 2017 8:01 am

I think we should have premium stuff for NH's sake, really.
Not just equipment, but custom descriptions and cosmetics.

Regarding the OADs for less that 6 people - this might be interesting, but then they need to be extra hard.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu May 04, 2017 8:42 am

Eh... if people are willing to pay money, might as well make it legit no? This way it could get used to fund the game and the person making the game (which would be good for all of us playing).
As long as you can still get the same thing by just playing (PP use).
Last edited by daedroth on Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu May 04, 2017 8:43 am

JadeFalcon wrote:I think we should have premium stuff for NH's sake, really.

Regarding the OADs for less that 6 people - this might be interesting, but then they need to be extra hard.

I was thinking houses, monster pics, a line in the desc like rok had ('Nitehawk is dead sexy!' type thing.)

I agree with the oads too, but they either need to be hard, or lower oad values. I don't think I'd like it if purple 25'ers dropped from something that can be killed by 2 players, soz.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu May 04, 2017 8:46 am

NiteHawk wrote:... I agree with the oads too, but they either need to be hard, or lower oad values. I don't think I'd like it if purple 25'ers dropped from something that can be killed by 2 players, soz.

Aye if it is solo'able then it should not be 25th in my opinion. Or if it is 25th... then yeh not the best.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu May 04, 2017 8:58 am

NiteHawk wrote:
JadeFalcon wrote:I think we should have premium stuff for NH's sake, really.

I was thinking houses, monster pics, a line in the desc like rok had ('Nitehawk is dead sexy!' type thing.)

I agree with the oads too, but they either need to be hard, or lower oad values. I don't think I'd like it if purple 25'ers dropped from something that can be killed by 2 players, soz.

Thread-jacking now, but i think this is something you should consider for the near future. I mean, wont hurt you >P
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Return to “Archive Chat”