premium stuff

Miach

Re: premium stuff

Postby Miach » Fri May 05, 2017 11:16 am

Hey man, you buy me a item description I give you this Easter shield.

Even the cosmetic could be used for gain as real currency becomes used as potential trading.

I've got plenty of disposable income so it doesn't affect me personally, but it's not fair to everyone and therefore I am against it.

PP costs for these things I am all about. PP is our secondary currency, it trumps gold.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 am

I'm not trying to sound crude but I would love eventually to make some income off EO though in any case. It's pretty much all I'm doing right now while in Uni. I don't have any income anymore since my old web designers company isn't around anymore since the two bosses split and aren't in the business anymore. In terms of anything bought, it can be used for barging. Item names, characters having a extra msg in their look over, buying houses, etc. Literally everything. I'd have to choose the best outcome for the game. I can understand not using the pay to win method, obviously, but I think at least if they are trading cosmetics for an item, at least its a item already in game.

I think all items regardless may be bought for PP regardless, so even if you don't have $$$ if you work on it you can get it through PP too. Is it a bit unfair for people who don't have money? I guess, but I don't see cosmetics hurting the game economy one bit.

Be nice to pay Kawa who is also paying the server atm with his own money.

Adramelk

Postby Adramelk » Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 am

Or me for keeping this lot in line all the time! kidding.

killa

Postby killa » Sat May 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Reaper wrote:I would pay money for cosmetic stuff like that. I don't think you should be able to buy items though. That always cheapens a game imo.

Postby Folder » Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 am
Am also a fan of doing this for cosmetic stuff, novelty, housing, whatevs. Not so much a fan of it for items.

its easy for you guys both to say that because your guild exclusively runs all the games oads lol... don't you think others want some items too. I love how this thread is turning out with support and all but other people also want oad items on there characters outside of silhouette...

killa

Postby killa » Sat May 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Miach wrote:Hey man, you buy me a item description I give you this Easter shield.

Even the cosmetic could be used for gain as real currency becomes used as potential trading.

I've got plenty of disposable income so it doesn't affect me personally, but it's not fair to everyone and therefore I am against it.

PP costs for these things I am all about. PP is our secondary currency, it trumps gold.

line up that shield ill buy you that descrip soon as it become available lol

killa

Postby killa » Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Lateralus wrote:
killa wrote:me either but I cant get a group big enough to do oads in the game :oops:

Yea im not a fan of them either but I do agree there should be boss types for different party sizes that scale in difficulty. Id like to see everything from solo bosses to 2 full parties but stuff like that is a bit hard to balance (easy enough for small players but good enough item to be useful).

I dont think all oad bosses should be for people that can get teams of 6 together.

Anyways im introducing a new oad in that should all an appeal for all. hopefully it will be out soon.

I love the idea of varied difficulty oads, sure lets have the "better" weapon that takes 6 a hair stronger than another one that you can get easier, that way at least others without a full group can get a oad weapon, even if its not the best one. ya know.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sat May 06, 2017 1:16 pm

BuYing stat mods for sage. Prefer to buy 6 points of wisdom.

Rael

Postby Rael » Sat May 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Rodeo wrote:BuYing stat mods for sage. Prefer to buy 6 points of wisdom.
why only 6? if your dreaming might as well shoot for the moon lol

Miach

Postby Miach » Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm

What I'm reading is Killa wants the Diamond Dagger, Forest Helm, Clam Shell, Stinger, Acheron's Knife, Jeweled Staff, Dragonskin Armor, Worg Claws

type of OaDs, where you only needed a small group or you could even solo it!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun May 07, 2017 2:00 am

Miach wrote:What I'm reading is Killa wants the Diamond Dagger, Forest Helm, Clam Shell, Stinger, Acheron's Knife, Jeweled Staff, Dragonskin Armor, Worg Claws

type of OaDs, where you only needed a small group or you could even solo it!

Diamond daggers ftw! I miss them so much :(

Ooooh! and Daggers of Etropy! They had such a cool name.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”