One alt vs Two alts

How many characters should you be allowed to login at a time?

Poll ended at Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

One
62%
Two
38%

Total votes: 29
Mujahideen

Re: One alt vs Two alts

Postby Mujahideen » Mon May 22, 2017 4:07 am

Styx wrote:Or set it to under level 25 only can log 2 alts

Not a bad idea, but I could see people running around with 2 24s pking people.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon May 22, 2017 4:19 am

Mujahideen wrote:
Styx wrote:Or set it to under level 25 only can log 2 alts

Not a bad idea, but I could see people running around with 2 24s pking people.

I am neutral to this idea, but it could be restricted to 20th level or some such (or perhaps better, 19th, this is a pre-level up gear level and it would be a bit harder to pk someone at that level 2 alts or not).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Mon May 22, 2017 7:30 am

I was just thinking towards people starting and having 3 alts to level. Plus it would be a benefit to level a bard, ranger, or other classes that are less melee combat.

However any class can be leveled solo and some are tougher then others, but it would also make the numbers on server go up a little so we would be more populated.

No matter how good intentions are, there is always some fool to mess something up. Yes, 2 24 could. But could also be set depending. Level 20 gear is when it's kinda done till 25, but could do 23, at 23 person can go into harder areas and level

And by 23 most if a person wants to stay is by then in a guild to go and level with others.

Return to “Archive Chat”