Zone Capture System

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Zone Capture System

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:29 am

The zone capture system is in place. Just a few things:

1. Zones are typically groups of areas.

2. You can capture 3 zones at a time. Once the city capture system is out, you can capture one city as well. When you capture a zone you will get 8 hours grace from any other attacks.

3. Control Crystals have 20000HP and send out a warning at 30% HP left.

4. When a control crystal is lost, it becomes neutral and has an additional 5000HP. You skip step 3. if the crystal is already neutral. In total you'd have to knock down 25000HP if someone owns the crystal. If a Control Crystal goes neutral the team that lost the crystal still has a chance to get it back. (So you have about 11000HP to respond to save it.). You can neutral other control systems even if you have 3 control crystals at the moment (may be changed but since it is now 8 hours per spawn should be OK, cities will be 24 or 48 hours.)

5. Owning a zone or city gives bonuses:
--You gain 2% in gold from any NPC killed in that zone.
--You will get additional gold from items bought, recharged, telegrams sent, etc, in said zones.
--You will have access to special stores or outposts (not out yet but soon).
--Additional bonuses may come later.

6. You can remove zones owned by your guild with an item which can be bought in Alderra. Officers and above can use this item. The control crystal must be spawned and you must be at said location to use the item.

7. You can view owned zones with /gzones. Right now the naming system is bad and it will be changed as soon as possible.

8. If you die 3 times in an control crystal room you get locked out of the room for an hour. It may be longer in a city capture room (2-4 hours) Bypassing this is against the TOS but it locks via your computer ID anyways.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Zone Capture System

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:32 am

*System Broadcast from NiteHawk: The Zone Removal Toolkit is now called the Relinquishing Stone. Just a heads up. It should work proper now too

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:56 pm

*System Broadcast from NiteHawk: Control Crystals HP has been bumped up a bit, and some extra messages are in place when you lose/gain a crystal to the guild, Thanks.

killa

Postby killa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 am

When does it give alerts? Last i seen it said it was critical when we were losing 1 it was almost too late. Is there any way to send an alert when its being attacked at first, and maybe when it hits the stages of mod sev crit?

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 am

Yeah I am adjusting this again shortly. It will only give one warning, I don't want people to get flooded by alerts and I don't think you need more than one.

I'm raising the HP double again and then alerting at 50% next change.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:19 am

-Control crystals have 100k HP now (80k Owned, 20k Neutral.). They warn at 40k HP now.
-Zone names have been changed (Need to figure out something for the client later on so it fits better if you have zones names active instead of area name.

Return to “Archive Chat”