PK Immunity/XP Loss Poll

What should we adjust the immunity system/XP loss too?

1. No XP loss on PVP deaths. Same XP loss in PVE. Immunity system is removed (Otherwise can be abused via killing yourself to immune yourself). Sickness stays the same/similar.
13%
2. No XP loss on any death. Immunity system is removed (Same as above). Sickness stays the same/similar.
40%
3. XP loss on PVP and PVE (same). Immunity system is changed so when you die ONCE in PVP, you gain immunity for 1 hour. Sickness stays the same/similar.
No votes
4. Reduced XP loss on PVP and PVE (1mil max start and gets lower). Immunity system the same, Sickness the same.
20%
5. A mix between 3 and 4. Reduced XP loss on PVP/PVE with immunity after a kill, that lasts 30 minutes.
27%

Total votes: 15
daedroth

Re: PK Immunity/XP Loss Poll

Postby daedroth » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 am

Dan wrote:Char loses immunity if attacking another char, right?

If it does then i think its a good change.

And I hope while healing/buffing/debuffing another character (what about pet summons and passing items?).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:45 pm

After some more thinking I prefer #2, but I can't change my vote now. -1 for #5 +1 for #2 :D
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 am

I actually prefer #1, yeh yeh a little too late to vote (and it would not have made a difference anyway), even though I tend to die a lot to monsters because I have a bad habit (or luck) of going afk on spawn spots.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:50 am

Folder wrote:After some more thinking I prefer #2, but I can't change my vote now. -1 for #5 +1 for #2 :D

daedroth wrote:I actually prefer #1, yeh yeh a little too late to vote (and it would not have made a difference anyway), even though I tend to die a lot to monsters because I have a bad habit (or luck) of going afk on spawn spots.

Polls open again.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 am

NiteHawk wrote:
Folder wrote:After some more thinking I prefer #2, but I can't change my vote now. -1 for #5 +1 for #2 :D

daedroth wrote:I actually prefer #1, yeh yeh a little too late to vote (and it would not have made a difference anyway), even though I tend to die a lot to monsters because I have a bad habit (or luck) of going afk on spawn spots.

Polls open again.

Cheers (as I feared it did not make a difference)!
#2 is ok... but eh... I feel there needs to be some danger to levelling.
1 and 2 are the cleanest, and most simple of the choices.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 am

I shall support 2, but then the limit 16 pk able needs removed. There is almost no longer any fear of death. And items from starting quests come soul bound.

Vote 2 to support the new player base whom can join.

Return to “Archive Chat”