Guild Changes/Party Changes?

Styx

Re: Guild Changes/Party Changes?

Postby Styx » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am

Off topic response.

Reset used to be fun, yall took away dreads and resethe was given refinery. That is when people quit playing at reset cause refinery is either to difficult or just impossible and needs fixed so it's accomplished by a smaller party. Minotaur is kewl, but we do not need two oads in the same oad, he needs moved, upper level I have no idea, I can't stay up forever to be able to play anything , let alone the fact there is nothing to do now for late night. Hence why I've asked about hourly bosses and respawnable mini just to give people at night time things to do.

Basicly reset is dead now, the one time we all logged and ran for a oad, dead....

Terron

Postby Terron » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:34 am

Anyone from est zone with a real life can't make 7 am. Especially with school aged children. I'd definitely have more brigs if i played at reset
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Folder

Postby Folder » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:22 pm

+1 for ideas involving interguild cooperation. Could def see things like div/race oads/events/whatever, that would be cool.
<Silhouette>

MooGod

Postby MooGod » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm

The timing and #s needed for some of the OADs is an issue, but at the same time, making them all easy is kind of pointless too. I'm not sure the answer there.

It seems one of the problems is people think Silhouette gets all of these OADs every day or something, which is far from the truth.

In the entire time I've played I've never done most of them. Being on at reset is impossible for a lot of people, so often they just sit there undone all day. The only things I really see done regularly are Thanatos, Seta, and Dreads. And even those are far from daily.

Really this is more a symptom than the problem though, if the game had 30 more players, I'm sure most of these things would get done far more frequently.

I really think the game is heading in the right direction with the previously mentioned upcoming additions. Just having more things to do at all times of the day is huge. Having things that can be done by solo players or small groups would help a lot as well. I think a lot of people's problem is not so much that they CAN'T do things now, but they feel if 6 or 7 people from a rival guild appear to be online, it's too dangerous. If there are more things to do and they can be done a little quicker with a group, it should help solve that problem.

I know a lot of the time we will have "8 online" and really there are only two or three people who aren't idling. (oh no guild secrets revealed) but I'm sure that makes people hesitant to do contestable OADs. I suppose making people log off from inactivity could be a solution here as well? I don't really see much point to people just idling afk for 12 hours and showing up. If not logoff, maybe just a ticker saying they're inactive after a certain amount of time?

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:24 am

Damnit Moo! Stop giving away guild secrets!
Next you will tell them about the bots designed to log on and off to make it look like we are active!
ooops...
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Cydon

Postby Cydon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:45 pm

>I think first thing we need for player retention, is make pvp available only for 2 levels difference, and no exp loss.

This is a great idea. The fact that it was dismissed so easily, is why the game will ultimately fail, new players don't want to be PK'd endlessly (despite whether they are actually killed). Like you said, why run the servers if no new players are gonna join it? Just shut it down then. From the comments, it seems Silh just wants to run the entire game. Most of them are the cancer that drives players away. GL.

Terron

Postby Terron » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

lol silh isnt even active. were just a bunch of meme posters praying for the next penis joke on discord.

truth is if u guys want to be active, look in the mirror, flex a couple times, gather some courage and log on and do something. noone is stopping you, definitely isnt silh. which has been me alone for most of the last 20 days.

its plain and simple you guys just dont do the oads. you only care about what you, yourself needs, and give a straight fuck all about the rest of your guildmates. obviously this isnt all of you, but even having several in your group with this mentality is poison.

take last night for example, 2 training groups on all night. dreads not done, sals not done, gnolls done by me and ambergale at 1 am(including 7 pm keys still just happily sitting there). thanatos wasn't done when i logged off either, etc. i gotta lay it out for you guys your own laziness and lack of commitment has trumped silhouette. you can scapegoat a partially active guild if you want, but the problem is yourselves.

Ohko

Postby Ohko » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Terron wrote:take last night for example, 2 training groups on all night. dreads not done, sals not done, gnolls done by me and ambergale at 1 am(including 7 pm keys still just happily sitting there). thanatos wasn't done when i logged off either, etc. i gotta lay it out for you guys your own laziness and lack of commitment has trumped silhouette. you can scapegoat a partially active guild if you want, but the problem is yourselves.

Hey, I was there for the General! Also have to remember December is the holiday season with busy time wasting events and probably cause of the lower player count this month.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Pretty sure we mostly agreed on no xp loss (and this was going to happen, I thought, maybe?). It wasn't dismissed. 2 levels difference is debatable, if you think that alone makes or breaks the game I'm sorry but no.

As for your other comment I guess you want to start a flame war or something, I dunno. Shrug.
<Silhouette>

Terron

Postby Terron » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 pm

they still dont do the oads regardless. and yes 3 people doing a 6+ person oad. very appealing. thanks for the help tho :D

Return to “Archive Chat”