Guild Changes/Party Changes?

daedroth

Re: Guild Changes/Party Changes?

Postby daedroth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm

WB Cydon, I missed you man.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Guild Changes/Party Changes?

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 am

Folder wrote:Pretty sure we mostly agreed on no xp loss (and this was going to happen, I thought, maybe?). It wasn't dismissed. 2 levels difference is debatable, if you think that alone makes or breaks the game I'm sorry but no.

As for your other comment I guess you want to start a flame war or something, I dunno. Shrug.

Yeah but I'm working on updates and it's in the next one.

This is a great idea. The fact that it was dismissed so easily, is why the game will ultimately fail, new players don't want to be PK'd endlessly (despite whether they are actually killed). Like you said, why run the servers if no new players are gonna join it? Just shut it down then.

I meant it more as a joke that I'd shut down the game as I'd be adjusting the game before that happened. Two level's won't matter because 80% of the XP starts from level 23 and up. XP loss is going to be ultimately removed. It's debatable wither or not more is needed. This is why I add a little bit, will check to see how it goes, and continue from there. But one step at a time.

The game isn't really failing because of this though. This doesn't really change or fix the actual problems a good deal.

Return to “Archive Chat”