Likes and Dislikes

Terron

Re: Likes and Dislikes

Postby Terron » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:35 pm

abilities on gear will help yea. but the underlaying problem, imo, is that currently a melee character could be rocking staff gear and ss will nullify it. stoneskin turns a gnome chanter into a halfling in the dodge department. i mean u expect a character to hit in melee not have every attempt foiled by magical armor. armor should just negate/block/reduce magic the same way it does for melee. heavy ac would have lowest magic ac, cloth would have lowest ac and highest "mac". i know this requires a lot of work and alot of changes to spells like ray, but in the end its definitely more balanced.

or you can leave it all the same i like blasting people for 160-200 all the time. even other mages and clerics
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Top 3 Oads or bosses:
Mana Devil
Arcana Foreman
Ancient Minotaur

Top 3 leveling spots:
Refinery
Arkanmaw
Ruins of Seta

Top 3 Quests or Chains:
Arkanmaw
Seamoor
Wiken

Top 3 Events:
Random Team Mosh
Draft Mosh
Trivia

Top 3 Most worthy PP items:
Staff
Dagger
Sword

Fav/Top 3 Classes:
Ninja
Priest
Stalker

Top 3 things you are looking forward to in upcoming updates:
Lore related things
More cities

Favorite and least favorite part of the game:
Favorite: OADS
Least favorite: Pucas

Why are you playing the game and why do you continue to play the game:
I hate chaotic modern mmos.

Favorite feature from the last update:
HP increment on some races

Any pointless systems or things you think could be removed or need improved to matter:
Brigands must be improved. Need more skills to make INT important for tha class.

Feel free to comment on things you dislike as well if you think it can be altered to be better.
Actually we need to crate lots of characters just to store itens. Maybe vault system can be altered to be better.

We need events where all players work togheter to fight a relevant enemy from Ciruin lore. We already have plenty of PVP events.
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Terron

Postby Terron » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Least favorite: Pucas

lmao

play a gnome youll love them.

Styx

Postby Styx » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Top 3 Oads or bosses:

Most oads I can't do cause of time oad spawn but have done most with little sleep.

Ark mana devil, extremely difficulty, only seen dagger drop one timer ever
Flame sally, nice magic dammage aoe, never seen cloak drop
River shark, easy to get to, anyone can kill it, fun easy mini boss

Top 3 leveling spots:
Almost all decent monsters for leveling are earth div... notice all the earth embers in game?
Trails, simple to get to, earth div, seriously?
Rots, earth div, seriously again? Btw for smite is almost the only lvl 24 monster people go to
Then it's dreads, cause of quest rewards and etc

Basicly there are only a couple actual places people go to level.

Top 3 Quests or Chains:

Toughie, I've done them all... repeatedly

See above due to fact the only places people go to level

Top 3 Events:

No idea, events do not happen when I can play. However have did 1 event the whole time, ever

Top 3 Most worthy PP items:
I can't do events therefor I have no chance of getting pp ever. So any mosh or anything g that goes on I'll never know or own

Fav/Top 3 Classes:

Hard decision. I got to many and each has its own ups and downs.

Slayer, even with people say ohhhhh, we are now so in trouble cause a magic user can hurt us
Death mage, easy to level, and decent with changes , if the hex spells hit its fun, otherwise stinks
Priest, only class depended to heal a party in almost any circumstance

Top 3 things you are looking forward to in upcoming updates:

I am not at liberty to discuss what's could come

Favorite and least favorite part of the game:

Favorite is oads, but since I play at reset there is nothing to do, Ark oad is to hard without a large party and expect priest to carry 14 stacks of mana at least, this is wayyyyyy to much for any kind of fun

Why are you playing the game and why do you continue to play the game:

I play and shall continue as I have cause it is a type of game that appeals me, I've played the big box names, after a while it's just loaded with people who act like complete axxxxxx then any kind of fun is lost, leaving me to back here. At least on this style people do tend to have respect towards one another.

Favorite feature from the last update:

Honestly, I've been busy with certain things for to to have time to play and find out the changes.

Any pointless systems or things you think could be removed or need improved to matter:

I can come up with many things but some I'll wait on

Guardians stink. If they had shield bash they could cause at least some dammage instead of hitting heal macro, the guard will always have a shield, a knight has the elite ability of a two handed weapon, therefor instead of Knights shield bash , go with a elite name of pommel strike with two handed weapons

Thieves need changes, but this will prob be comming in future and is known it is a needs fixed.

Clerics ray spell is crap. Only way to level a cleric is with smite and from that there is one monster to kill from levels 20 to 25, it is one of the most annoying to do cause it's nonstop exp grind. People were hating in them cause back then they had heavy armor and omg, the slayer didn't get his ownage, sigh.

Feel free to comment on things you dislike as well if you think it can be altered to be better.

All in all its a pretty decent game to play. Right now we have to get things finished up, then we can look into getting a huge player base. And right now people have to be patient cause when it's time and all our eggs are in a basket then we can make huge advertising blitz. Remember that when the blitz does come, that's when we will need our players insolvent to get the ball rolling. One person can not make a game grow, it's a group effort like anything else in life.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

Terron wrote:abilities on gear will help yea. but the underlaying problem, imo, is that currently a melee character could be rocking staff gear and ss will nullify it. stoneskin turns a gnome chanter into a halfling in the dodge department. i mean u expect a character to hit in melee not have every attempt foiled by magical armor. armor should just negate/block/reduce magic the same way it does for melee. heavy ac would have lowest magic ac, cloth would have lowest ac and highest "mac". i know this requires a lot of work and alot of changes to spells like ray, but in the end its definitely more balanced.

or you can leave it all the same i like blasting people for 160-200 all the time. even other mages and clerics

Not sure if your saying SS gives dodge currently or you mean with a different system. Armor only effects amount of damage passively tanked and active change to absorb right now.

Armor could technically reduce damage based on the type of armor, its even possible now. Something like that should be discussed in another area. Eventually I will probably make a post about that and divinities since no one has now and I wish they did.

Terron

Postby Terron » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am

stoneskin must fully absorb alot then..im not over here screaming armor doesnt work lol, i think it works very very well.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Terron wrote:stoneskin must fully absorb alot then..im not over here screaming armor doesnt work lol, i think it works very very well.

It's 0.5% per ac point thats not shield and 0.9% per shield. absorb n deflect. Can get fairly high though. Absorb does 20 to 50% and deflect does 20 to 50%. Both rolls are separate and can stack. Without a shield you can't deflect 100%. But high ac absorb chance has a good deal.

Passive I think is 0.1% per. No differ between AC types.

Overall it's higher absorb chances but less absorbed. But it makes AC feel like it is working a lot better that way too.

Terron

Postby Terron » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:30 pm

yea thats cool, i just know it works cuz SS is pretty decent.
armor blocks melee damage so even with 20 wis melee character alot of your damage is deflected. right now there is nothing deflecting magic. wisdom doesnt seem relatively good enough to defeat chanters atm. thats all im getting at. guess i wait for elf/gnome dps characters

edit: is it a possibility that during combat we can see the difference between absorbs deflects and plain whiffs?

atm they all just say player attacked you but missed. only know when armor blocks by partial or half. the rest look like normal misses.

Folder

Postby Folder » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:44 pm

wat? game already tells you about all armor absorbs. You have uhh something like partial, half, most, and full deflect (with a shield). These are all noted in chat window.

Miss = you didn't hit, call it dodge call it a miss same difference. Nothing to do with the armor absorb roll.
<Silhouette>

Terron

Postby Terron » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:29 pm

i dunno man the rng must be horrible if characters have 44.5% chance to hit you (23 agi vs your 21)and 6 man armies of them miss you 10x in a row each.

ive rocked a ling caster 1v5 and still got multiple kills man, nothing hits 100 ac(stoneskin) 25 dodge agi anywhere near 30% of the time. same reason clerics are surviving 5 people hitting them for 10 minutes at times lol.

Return to “Archive Chat”