Item progression at 25

Cleasbyd

Re: Item progression at 25

Postby Cleasbyd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 am

I know we have the dragon. But maybe random timings and locations for a mob or someone who just spawns randomly across the world and it doesn’t matter what rank you are but you get something off him/her like a wandering spirit or something. It can spawn anywhere and A noob or low level or even a non elite player has a chance of getting a one of weapon or Armor that is very rare and exclusive by just talking to them. Be so nice from for a new player that stumble apon this guy and get a = 400pp weapon. /gc hey guys I’ve just found a guy and he gave me a weapon.

/gc what’s the weapon called?

/gc errr it says dagger of destruction?? Is that any good!

That would be nice

Cleasbyd

Postby Cleasbyd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:39 am

Or PP boxes. Bit like ESO do. Maybe you can buy a box for either 100k or 10pp and it can have anything in say 4 items. Could be 4 bandit blades or 2 devil horns ancient male and lum helm. And maybe a elite box for 50pp that Guarantees a purple drop

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 am

Cleasbyd wrote:Or PP boxes. Bit like ESO do. Maybe you can buy a box for either 100k or 10pp and it can have anything in say 4 items. Could be 4 bandit blades or 2 devil horns ancient male and lum helm. And maybe a elite box for 50pp that Guarantees a purple drop

We are actually going to try something like that with the champs marks (daily quest rewards). Have not landed on exact rates but when we do they will be posted so you know your chances for what’s going to be in the box.

Return to “Archive Chat”