Stay as is and give Champion's Marks
53%
Give PP to account automatically
47%

Total votes: 17
Lateralus

Daily Quest - Rewards Poll

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 am

Want to find out what players want as rewards for the new Daily Quest System.

We can keep the system as is where Pve and Pvp rewards are separate (you would still be able to buy copper pp coins with your marks as well as the other rewards).

need 150pp to get purple pp item
it takes 375 days to get a purple pp item doing casual
it takes 187.5 days to get a purple pp item doing vet/hardcore

We could make it so when completing the quest you get PP instead of champ marks and convert all the rewards over to pp. This would mean we 5x current pp in account and pp given out as well. Rewards would scale too and you would prob get 2pp per casual and 5pp per vet quest. keep in mind all current and upcoming (weapons/gloves/boots/ammy) champion mark rewards would carry over and just be created as pp rewards.

need 750pp to get that same purple item
it would take 375 days to get a purple pp item doing casual
it would take 150 days to get a purple pp item doing vet/hardcore

Let us know what you think and why thanks!

Snyper

Re: Daily Quest - Rewards Poll

Postby Snyper » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 am

i vote stay as is. going pp means not doing the champion's weapons or what? because those, even at lvl 20, look/sound alot cooler than even the pp items of destruction/protection

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:30 am

Snyper wrote:i vote stay as is. going pp means not doing the champion's weapons or what? because those, even at lvl 20, look/sound alot cooler than even the pp items of destruction/protection

All Champion Mark rewards (including weapons) would convert over to the PP system.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 am

The reason why I was for one system is because the PP system is under used and having more items in the PP system would be good. There was also talk about people wanting a way to get PP through PVE means. I'm fine with either or (Keeping a separate system or making one global PP one.) but I feel like the PP system could be seriously expanded rather then having two small systems. But yeah, we'd just add champion gear to the PP lists.

Also to state, if we do adjust PP rates (lets say x4 or x5). Everyone would get the x5 effects on current PP given out and events would give out a higher amount. It's just to prevent having to give out 1/4th a PP.

Snyper

Postby Snyper » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:04 am

put that way, yea i'd be down for a pp system. changed my vote.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:07 am

Yea basically would give us a chance to revamp add on to the pp system rewards as well (not saying we couldnt anyways) but would be easier to manage one system and kind of get everything in-line instead of having 2 systems that we need to divide and figure out which reward goes where.

We could just 10x it and put a 0 behind shit that way conversion would be easier on players/event staff as well and just be done with it. We wouldn't have to convert everything just toss a 0 on the end of stuff and adjust the daily quest rewards as needed.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 am

Lateralus wrote:Yea basically would give us a chance to revamp add on to the pp system rewards as well (not saying we couldnt anyways) but would be easier to manage one system and kind of get everything in-line instead of having 2 systems that we need to divide and figure out which reward goes where.

We could just 10x it and put a 0 behind shit that way conversion would be easier on players/event staff as well and just be done with it. We wouldn't have to convert everything just toss a 0 on the end of stuff and adjust the daily quest rewards as needed.

4x to 5x though makes the average PP per event go up to 100 or 200 which is a fair number. It's a bit easier that way though. We could do 10x though too if we really needed but I don't think it's a problem either or.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:30 am

NiteHawk wrote:
Lateralus wrote:Yea basically would give us a chance to revamp add on to the pp system rewards as well (not saying we couldnt anyways) but would be easier to manage one system and kind of get everything in-line instead of having 2 systems that we need to divide and figure out which reward goes where.

4x to 5x though makes the average PP per event go up to 100 or 200 which is a fair number. It's a bit easier that way though. We could do 10x though too if we really needed but I don't think it's a problem either or.

Yea if its all the same for you coding wise I think it would be easier to adjust if it was just 10x. This is as a player and a event runner really. having to convert stuff out and figure out all the new award amounts for the past events sounds like a pain as does converting all the old pp items rather than just tossing a 0 on crap and being done with it.

also not that we need it now but it leaves a bit more room in there too if that ever comes up.

Terron

Postby Terron » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

really dont see "event points" and "stab this same blob for the 400th time points" could even be close to the same calibre lol.

i can see the concern with keeping everything on one system. but meh. if marks turn into pp why would anyone buy anything but top tier 25er items?

i think its just better on separate systems. maybe the exchange rates could be better.

the pp system can be expanded already - purps , purps with 100% hums could be added for super cost, hell i even suggest REAL endgame equipment on the pp system like oranges or red items that will never be surpassed. the endgame items should be like 15000 pp imo. but really its all for nothing if u cant use the items in events.

one problem is pp doesn't grow on trees. i agree here, but at the same time if i get pp from quests and hit them on multiple alts and i dedicate myself should i really be able to endgame a character with every piece of equip in 3 months? this sounds like a huge nerf to casual playing atmosphere as you'd be so far behind and ultimately makes events not worth it lol.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 am

Terron wrote:really dont see "event points" and "stab this same blob for the 400th time points" could even be close to the same calibre lol.

i can see the concern with keeping everything on one system. but meh. if marks turn into pp why would anyone buy anything but top tier 25er items?

i think its just better on separate systems. maybe the exchange rates could be better.

While I dont see them as the same thing either there are some people that dont like pvp or cant be on for events because we dont run them at their time. We also want to work in achievements to giving pp at some point so it wouldnt just be pvp and even now not all pp is pvp i do find me and trivia sometimes as well.

Well I think with the current PP we have kind of missed the mark there is a clear choice of what you need to spend your pp on everything else is kind of a waste and 99% of people agree. However when/if we merge it would be a revamp of the system to make everything a bit more attractive and more of the rewards worthwhile. This would mean adjusting prices of current rewards, adding in the champ mark rewards and even introducing new rewards. We will also prob see some renaming of the current equipment since XXX of protection wont work with the new enchanting system otherwise it would be something like XXX of protection of deflection or whatever.

Return to “Archive Chat”