53%
Give PP to account automatically
47%

Total votes: 17
Dan

Re: Daily Quest - Rewards Poll

Postby Dan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Besides:

Leveling items are a great idea, and i think players should have the option of buying with gold also.

I feel like gold is undervalued atm (everything good is pp and now marks). I mean it use is limited to buying pots and auction house speculation.

Maybe boots and amulets could be bought with gold as well.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Dan wrote:#1

Besides:

Leveling items are a great idea, and i think players should have the option of buying with gold also.

I feel like gold is undervalued atm (everything good is pp and now marks). I mean it use is limited to buying pots and auction house speculation.

Maybe boots and amulets could be bought with gold as well.

You are EXACTLY correct on how I feel about the situation. I am pushing to introduce a few "top" items that are purchasable with gold thinking super good amulets and maybe rings/boots/gloves. Reason being there is no real reason to save gold or strive for gold. If players had a reason to collect and farm gold and whatnot it would increase activity (farming turns in to pking into guild interaction and so on). It also sparks up the economy a bit players would be selling their gold stuff because they want gold.

Crafting is also on its way and some top crafts will rely heavily on gold as well. but yea the reason gold is useless right now isnt because its easy to get but rather there is no reason to strive to get it.

for example if you were a player and had 1million gold what would you spend it on? I honestly cant think of anything I would because there is nothing besides pots. however if there were a few top tier options for gold even if they overlapped with other options (oads,marks,pp) it would give players incentive to farm and collect that gold.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Adramelk wrote:I would say option #1.

My question is; how would that work for casters? Or are they screwed? Also, is it possible to make the "weapon" available to all melee classes and bypass the weapon type?

Right now they are screwed but I believe hawk is working on something to make weapon power affect spell damage. Its something we would get working hopefully this next big upcoming update. good point tho ill make sure to make a note of it ok.

Ohko

Postby Ohko » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 pm

My vote is #1 as well.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

Terron

Postby Terron » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:18 pm

caster items could give a "learned spell" effect like crimson items. an example could be "turn undead spell" a smite spell with 25% extra damage. can be scripted to specifically backfire or not work on non undead.

could be a good way to test potential future spells added to game.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:43 am

I am sure no one will agree with this...

How about making the quests account/machine bound, but allowing them to be done more than once a day (by even the same character).
I am sure there will be people with many alts/accounts who will spends time doing them on every crit they can, is this good or bad?
To be fair if someone can do this then power to them, but how will the economy end up?
Just food for thought :D
Maybe I should post the above elsewhere...

Anyway, I went with keeping the champion marks, a person can convert to PP if and when they want rather than having the choice taken away.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”