Max Character Accounts

What should the max character limit be? (Non-Premium/Premium)

Poll ended at Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:06 pm

25/50
33%
30/60
7%
40/80
No votes
50/75
7%
50/100
No votes
50/150
53%
Other (Explain)
No votes

Total votes: 15
Miach

Re: Max Character Accounts

Postby Miach » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Please don't push me into a main character until magic resistance is somewhat balanced/fixed.

Also, I enjoy leveling. I know this my differ from your own preferences. In RoK, I sold plenty of characters, so leveling just comes natural to me. With a character limit and being limited to one account I worry that I won't have the room to both flesh out my own 25ers and those I level, or level for fun.

I also worry what it will be like for me when level 26-50 comes out, cuz with so many characters I'll have my work cut out for me.

editted: my english was bad, had to fix

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:54 am

Having "one" main alt, I see no reason why we should "push" people into that.
Its already an option (like, me). On the other hand, lots of other people like playing multiple alts, and I think that's fair, too.

I just want a way to know who is who, with so many alts half of the time i have no idea with whom im talking to -.-
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Miach

Postby Miach » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:08 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:I just want a way to know who is who, with so many alts half of the time i have no idea with whom im talking to -.-

I see nothin' wrong with keeping you guessing JF. :D

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Anyways it does seem like the limit should stay the same at least. Not sure where the omg it's set to 350 alts, its set in the air atm.

I'm going to revamp the poll and we can try again in a few and see what people say.

I don't think there's ever going to be a 'main character' but we can have some sort of ID/Name per account that is visible for everyone. Wouldn't be this update coming though most likely.

Hey, you can level for your wife, but she'd have to transfer it for you, etc. Honestly though, most games don't allow sharing accounts for good reason, I get in some cases it can suck, but for me it's more of a bonus then a flaw for most cases. People should have their own alts, level their own things. It's not hard really. Sharing accounts shouldn't really be a thing. That's my stance on it, and it's really not going to change on that.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Updated poll, check now. It's non prem and then prem.

P.S. players with over the limit won't get capped to it already, grandfathered or whatever.

Terron

Postby Terron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:25 pm

voted lowest possible. i like not being able to have every class of every race of every div at everyone's disposal.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Pretty big spread either a lot or a little wouldn’t mind landing in the middle I guess

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 am

OMG! I may lose alts!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”