Feature Request / Maybe it exist and I just don't know it.

ri0t

Feature Request / Maybe it exist and I just don't know it.

Postby ri0t » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 am

It would be super handy to be able to chain multiple set commands with a single alias maybe by using something like a ; as a delimiter.

so i could setup an alias that sets /. to /set f1 c wither ; set f2 c sap ; set f3 c slow etc etc.

then you could just type /. akigu and it would target all spells at that person. now im sure there is probably either a technical limitation or gameplay decision im not thinking of as to why this cant happen but i thought i would ask anyway.

Also thanks for the awesome game its been a blast playing for the past few weeks I have really enjoyed it.

-Tim

Kruell

Re: Feature Request / Maybe it exist and I just don't know it.

Postby Kruell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:25 pm

You are describing combat macros. While that would be an interesting idea I'm not sure how it would affect gameplay. Considering the possibility of unaffect/fizzle, macros like that may be impracticable. The main reason I can think of not to allow that type of macro without severe limitations is someone could get creative and basically create an easy bot for events/leveling by stringing together the right commands.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Styx

Re: Feature Request / Maybe it exist and I just don't know it.

Postby Styx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:29 pm

I would like to suggest buttons on the game client, set button to tap so it does an action. Buttons would be best way cause later on we could use the same game concept for tablet and phone use

Return to “Archive Chat”