OaDs and more

Mort

Re: OaDs and more

Postby Mort » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:48 pm

I would have honestly assumed with the size of the community people would be complaining about to much space but guess not, with instances it will be lets see less of each other.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: OaDs and more

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Mort wrote:I would have honestly assumed with the size of the community people would be complaining about to much space but guess not, with instances it will be lets see less of each other.

I'm not so sure we'll go that route. It's still something that's being talked about so don't know why everyones stating it. There are quite a few options to deal with it, but nothing has been set in stone yet. It something I'll be bringing up and discussing and honestly no one but myself has the final call on things 8) . I'm not saying we can't do it, or maybe we have a mix of the two.

But I've always said that if we DO add instances, we need to divert PVP into other areas because you are obviously losing room. For example, if you make OADs instances, then you create a system or two that involves heavy PVP, maybe for capturing a area, or city. I know the current 'control shard' systems need revamping. Cities could grant unique benifits, blehbleh. I also want to bring in global shards, but that needs guild solutions first and they could also be part of it.

So again, what I'm saying is, if you remove PVP from somewhere, we should add it somewhere else. They should be just as important, but different results. I.E. Maybe you gain Guild CM/PP points per day for holding an area that can be distributed (or if we limit guilds, can be distributed amongst them).

It's tough to say yet until we see how other things function first though.

Return to “Archive Chat”