OAD spawn times & thanatos

anthriel

OAD spawn times & thanatos

Postby anthriel » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Was there any particular reason Thanatos spawn time was moved earlier in the day? (or was this something un-intended by the big update)

I feel like an earlier Thanny spawn time is not a particularly good outcome for spreading out OADs during the day. There's already a lot of other things happening around the US night peak time and other timezones already somewhat neglected as is. Basically it seems like a step backwards towards catering for a majority (who already have numerous opportunities for events and other OADs) etc.

Perhaps there have been new OADs spawning at the old Timeslot which made it need changing. I'm not sure. But i have seen some non-US players express that the new timeslot is less desireable.

Shrugs. Peace.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: OAD spawn times & thanatos

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:35 am

anthriel wrote:Was there any particular reason Thanatos spawn time was moved earlier in the day? (or was this something un-intended by the big update)

I feel like an earlier Thanny spawn time is not a particularly good outcome for spreading out OADs during the day. There's already a lot of other things happening around the US night peak time and other timezones already somewhat neglected as is. Basically it seems like a step backwards towards catering for a majority (who already have numerous opportunities for events and other OADs) etc.

Perhaps there have been new OADs spawning at the old Timeslot which made it need changing. I'm not sure. But i have seen some non-US players express that the new timeslot is less desireable.

Shrugs. Peace.

Yeah there is some unintentional issues right now with it. We'll be sorting it.

Return to “Archive Chat”