Build Transparency & Change Logging

anthriel

Re: Build Transparency & Change Logging

Postby anthriel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:11 am

it was more of a "lets do something simple to try and prevent drama which causes ppl to quit the game" post.

true no staff = no stuff and i certainly dont want that... but no players = no game and i certainly dont want that either

shrugs the number of ppl reading this post and reacting defensively seems high so perhaps my language was overly strong. I apologize if i've offended any staff members in the examples used to advocate my simple suggestion.

Terron

Re: Build Transparency & Change Logging

Postby Terron » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:45 am

nothin wrong with you posting it, it just sorta read like that. the recent drama was over lat's area and apparently a bug that lasted a week or so, wasnt reported etc. general complants on global suggest that 1 person and only 1 person ran the oad for countless hours and couldnt figure it out. but i died several times aswell before figuring it out. was hours of dedication on my part for 3 days as i literally just sat on key square the whole day even through afking and several times monsters dragged on me and i died lol

i think we as a playerbase go about this stuff the wrong way. maybe we should be more transparent with the staff instead of distrusting them. then they could test the problems we'd bring up and theyd get remedied faster. either way trust your staff and youll be better off.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Return to “Archive Chat”