Alright...let's do this. DEATH MAGE

Styx

Re: Alright...let's do this. DEATH MAGE

Postby Styx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:29 am

He's refering to the actual seen dammage. As in a pk fight a dm would take more dammage due to leech, but a chanter would have initial more dammage. For what visibility seen by the user.

Dot on 22 int is 33 per tick
Leech would be , dammage
Roy, if it hits, does do the dot but it's if it hits, with 22 int it took about 7 or 8 times before it affected against 17 wis.

So that's 6 dammage attacks thats missed and not taken into account and dm would prob loose.

It's all just luck lol

:popcorn:

Cyrus

Postby Cyrus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:33 am

Lateralus wrote:
This isn't event taking into account that their pet hits harder, has more hp and heals you....

Zombies are supposed to heal? Never had that happen to me. Is this working correctly??

Right now healing zombie costs mana, stamina and HP. Never had any benefit returned to me from my Zombie.
You also say it hits harder/has more hp, but it also costs 2.5x the amount that a golem does.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 am

Cyrus wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
This isn't event taking into account that their pet hits harder, has more hp and heals you....

Zombies are supposed to heal? Never had that happen to me. Is this working correctly??

Right now healing zombie costs mana, stamina and HP. Never had any benefit returned to me from my Zombie.
You also say it hits harder/has more hp, but it also costs 2.5x the amount that a golem does.

Zombies dont heal you. They did in Rok. I asked NH about it ages ago because my zombie never seemed to heal me. He said they dont heal you here.

Also with zombies... cant drag em past portal (Fort Huldar to Dreadlands). I am guessing it is the same with every pet. Still annoying when you forget, the buggers cost 50 mana to summon!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 am

Sorry that was Rok memories on zombies haha. They do heal themselves tho? Anyways everything else should hold true.

Ohko

Postby Ohko » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

Casting leech on them will heal them using your own HP. For the HP/MP cost, I think it's better to just respawn another one.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 am

Ohko wrote:Casting leech on them will heal them using your own HP. For the HP/MP cost, I think it's better to just respawn another one.

Its actually cheaper leeching them to full health than it is to respawn (well on my 23rd level necro that is), it just takes more time.

@Lateralus - yeh they still heal themselves, but they do really pathetic damage and the leech is less than their damage... I think... Also as to whether they are more durable than golems... I am not convinced their durability is matched by the cost to summon them.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”