Druid/Elder Druid

Eld

Re: Druid/Elder Druid

Postby Eld » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:24 am

I *think* the amount of stats gained from morph is the same regardless of level, so a lvl 15 druid would morph to the same stats as a 25er?

Tucker

Postby Tucker » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Eld wrote:I *think* the amount of stats gained from morph is the same regardless of level, so a lvl 15 druid would morph to the same stats as a 25er?

Yee - I have a formula saved that I thought was correct (I pulled from NH old forum data) but it seems to be wrong since it'd not adding up for my elemental druid or for elf expectations. So Elemental with +1 wis is like 32~str and 22.8 agi. Elf is 26-28str~ and 25.4 or smth agi i think. I just remember elf being higher agi but lower str and ele being the best deeps of all three. Dwarf was maybe like 30 str and 21.5 agi or so? I had it all math'd but lost the real formula when I thought I saved the correct formula :(

seemingly incorrect formula:

Code: Select all

Eg. Morph AGI bonus = (Base AGI/ 2) * WIS * 0.01
 entityAgilityBonus = round((entityWisdom-5) * entityWisdom * 0.0035, 1)
entityStrengthBonus = round((entityWisdom-5) * (entityWisdom^3) * 0.000051375, 1)
entityEnduranceBonus = 1 + round(((entityWisdom-8) * entityWisdom * 0.0079), 1)
entityArmorBonus = math.floor((entityWisdom-2) * 3)

Edit: maybe this is alright but im mathing wrong but I can't get the strength bonus formula to add up clean so I'm thinking this has since changed

Edit 2 electric bugaloo: AC scales with wis as well so elemental and higher wis crits get a bonus there as well

killa

Postby killa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 pm

a squared plus b squared equals c squared mmkay

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 am

killa wrote:a squared plus b squared equals c squared mmkay

Higher Wisdom is good is all that you need to know. The formula gives me a headache too :D
As Folder said most people go Elemental for Druids (high wis/end more than offsets their poor str/agl - because when morphed they get a big str increase and a good agl increase), and if most people go for them, they go for them for a reason ;).
Ive heard Gnomes are good too... but eh... the 17 end... I'd consider em too squishy.
You elf idea wouldnt be too bad a choice imo.
Meh, choices choices eh.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”