Class guides

Boon

Class guides

Postby Boon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Has anyone thought about making in depth class guides, the wiki does a wonderful job but if there was something a little more in depth, that could be very helpful. I am new and still doing my best to learn but if there is any way that I can help I would be more than willing to help others out.

Some examples of things that could be useful is the benefits of golem over imp for a sorc. or say why use a two handed weapon vs. using two one handed weapons on a barb., there are countless little questions that I am sure many of the more advanced players know that if that knowledge could be shared with the newer players it would create an increase in interest and help retain more players.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Class guides

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 pm

I would love if people could made guides and how to play the class in both PVP/PVE

daedroth

Re: Class guides

Postby daedroth » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am

*tumbleweed blows by, accompanied by the sound of crickets chirruping... somewhere*

Well I ain't making one. I don't play well enough to make guides. Hopefully someone will though, because it would be nice.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”