Current Race Modifiers

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Current Race Modifiers

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:50 am

I just realized that the cooldown bonus that half orcs get wasn't even working.

I upped the bonus to 15% and for next reset it should work now. This will:

1. Reduce the cooldown between potions, so you can drink faster. 15% = 6.8 seconds instead of 8 seconds. (standard time)
2. Reduce the cooldown time you need to wait until you can actually eat food. 15% = 17 seconds instead of 20 seconds. (standard time)

I also modified Dwarves too:

+10 spell damage reduction (will take into effect at reset)
+2 natural AC
+1 wisdom
+2 HP per tick rather then +1 HP
Can see in the dark.

Ivor

Postby Ivor » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:38 am

I was going to suggest +1 on int rather on wis, so they can make a slighty better cleric or paladin. Wisdom was high enough, they dont have a problem- unless you wanted to give them heavy MR
Mac : they crash different

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:04 am

Ivor wrote:I was going to suggest +1 on int rather on wis, so they can make a slighty better cleric or paladin. Wisdom was high enough, they dont have a problem- unless you wanted to give them heavy MR

That would be correct. Tanking it up. We'll see how it goes though.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:08 am

Yay! Dwarf boost! Keep going though, I will not be happy until their op!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

TheFirstTrupain

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:25 am

I have been messing around with different races and classes. Is the Human combat timer working correctly? I am not sure how exactly it is suppose to work but it seems the normal time, from Exhausted to Ready seems to be 8 seconds. 15% of that would make the timer for humans 6.8 Seconds, yet I still get the normal 8 seconds. Using a stop watch for this not doing it by counting in my head. Just wondering. Maybe I am reading the skill wrong.

Terron

Postby Terron » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:34 am

its the potion/food/drink timer that works faster combat timer is different. basically you can drink alot more potions in a shorter period of time making you extra tank a bit if needed.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

TheFirstTrupain

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:04 am

Terron wrote:its the potion/food/drink timer that works faster combat timer is different. basically you can drink alot more potions in a shorter period of time making you extra tank a bit if needed.

But it says in this and when making the character; food, potion and combat timer.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 am

TheFirstTrupain wrote:I have been messing around with different races and classes. Is the Human combat timer working correctly? I am not sure how exactly it is suppose to work but it seems the normal time, from Exhausted to Ready seems to be 8 seconds. 15% of that would make the timer for humans 6.8 Seconds, yet I still get the normal 8 seconds. Using a stop watch for this not doing it by counting in my head. Just wondering. Maybe I am reading the skill wrong.

From Exhausted to Ready seems to be 8 seconds

Exhaust Timer and Combat Timer are different.

Exhaust Timer is what you are talking about. No race defers from the 8 second timer right now.

Combat timer is the purple bar at the bottom. It signifies when you are out of combat.

TheFirstTrupain

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:54 am

NiteHawk wrote:
TheFirstTrupain wrote:I have been messing around with different races and classes. Is the Human combat timer working correctly? I am not sure how exactly it is suppose to work but it seems the normal time, from Exhausted to Ready seems to be 8 seconds. 15% of that would make the timer for humans 6.8 Seconds, yet I still get the normal 8 seconds. Using a stop watch for this not doing it by counting in my head. Just wondering. Maybe I am reading the skill wrong.

From Exhausted to Ready seems to be 8 seconds

Exhaust Timer and Combat Timer are different.

Exhaust Timer is what you are talking about. No race defers from the 8 second timer right now.

Combat timer is the purple bar at the bottom. It signifies when you are out of combat.

Ahhh. I see. Well, thank you for the clarification.

Return to “Archive Chat”