/pray

Kruell

/pray

Postby Kruell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

An ability for "holy" classes like Cleric and Paladin.... It would give them a temporary HP and MP gain similar to what is found in Temples. Should probably share a cooldown with food items. I'd like it to work as a set % (say 1/2 maximum) aggregated out over the duration. As an added bonus, if it could give other players in the same square the gains found in a temple it would make them more popular. From an RP point of view, they are basically "holding services" and give a sanctifying effect to the area they are occupying.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Lavelia

Re: /pray

Postby Lavelia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 pm

I like this idea but I think it could be exploited if it weren't implemented carefully. As in everyone is standing on a square not in a town and all mobs are cleared from the square but as they respawn and combat resumes the effect is canceled or something, since that would break concentration and interrupt the prayer.

Futch

Postby Futch » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Maybe it gives Pallies/Clerics + on their int for a short period making them more effective with healing? Would have to have some kind of drawback though.

Lavelia

Postby Lavelia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:40 am

Futch wrote:Maybe it gives Pallies/Clerics + on their int for a short period making them more effective with healing? Would have to have some kind of drawback though.

The duration of the heal and the fact that they couldn't move might be balance enough, honestly. I mean. You and your party are out in the field. Sitting ducks until everyone is healed and /pray ends if they want to be fully healed. Can't be used in town or near a temple. Make it only for out in the field for an added element.

Return to “Archive Chat”