sneak command, /steal on right click

Folder

sneak command, /steal on right click

Postby Folder » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:01 am

Is there no sneak command? I don't always want autosneak on, sometimes I just want to sneak 1 or 2 rooms. Yes I could toggle autosneak on and off for that but a sneak command would simplify things.

/steal was on the default right click menu and now it's gone (all I see is Examine), unless I'm crazy? Can it be added back please?
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: sneak command, /steal on right click

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 am

Folder wrote:Is there no sneak command? I don't always want autosneak on, sometimes I just want to sneak 1 or 2 rooms. Yes I could toggle autosneak on and off for that but a sneak command would simplify things.

/steal was on the default right click menu and now it's gone (all I see is Examine), unless I'm crazy? Can it be added back please?

You can change it in the options. Steal was never a default right click though, you probably changed it. You can change the right/middle/left in macro options.

I don't think having sneak for 'one room' is really a viable thing for me to really care about at this time, no offense.

Folder

Postby Folder » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:06 am

I meant the menu that comes up when you right click while having the default mouse icon thing selected. I would have sworn it was steal as an action on there before.

Sneaking via "sneak w" or whatever is mostly useful for quick mob dragging. Something like E, sneak W, E, sneak w, etc. It can of course be done by toggling autosneak each time but I found having the ability to type it handy as well. Not a huge deal though.
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:57 am

Ah I see.

For the steal there was never one. Sorry :P

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:25 am

nbd on the steal thing, I must be crazy thinking it was there at some point.

Sneak isn't a huge deal right now but ultimately it would be handy when we have oad areas ingame, assuming mob dragging is a thing in any of those areas. Just a quality of life thing :).
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”