Class Suggestion: Clown

dunky

Class Suggestion: Clown

Postby dunky » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 am

Spell based class involving tricks and traps, possibly AGI/INT/CHR based

Staves, blunts and daggers for weapons

Balloon Animal Bomb - The clown blows up a dog (or maybe it's a giraffe?) from a long balloon. Sticks to one player, causing npc attacks to target them more frequently. After a certain amount of damage, Balloon Animal Bomb explodes, damaging the target.

Juggle Knives - The clown reveals several large knives (one for each current attack available) and juggles them in the air. The clown releases the knives at random, hitting anyone not in their party. Cannot aim this attack.

Spring Loaded Boxing Glove - The clown pulls back their cloak, unleashing a surprise boxing glove that strikes the target, knocking them back one square. Small cooldown to prevent repeated use.

Spiked Whoopie Cushion - The clown readies a whoopie cushion, using one action. The next enemy to attack the clown steps on the skillfully placed whoopie cushion, as if it were there the entire time, receiving a small amount of damage

Bright Red Nose - The clown honks his bright red nose as he tells a joke, cheering his party up. Small damage buff or slightly faster regen. Or perhaps he uses the nose as a way to warn the party, increasing their dodge chance or armor.

I figured a little levity could go a long way with some fun classes that you wouldn't necessarily expect. Where the Bard is more of a defensive support, the Clown can be offensive. Throw a whoopie cushion down, place a balloon animal bomb on your target and then unleash knives with style with your remaining actions. I've considered clowns to be an Agility based race, but given their cunning and ability to entertain I also believe that Intelligence or Charisma (moreso than Int) can be factored in.

Also, bring back the clown and pirate avatars. :(

dunky

Re: Class Suggestion: Clown

Postby dunky » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:52 am

Folder

Postby Folder » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:59 am

Gross lol
<Silhouette>

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 am

Your class clown suggestion is the reason I have nightmares. I'll never watch the movie IT at 8 yrs old ever again.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:37 am

P.S. we can't use ROK's images, shame on that.

dunky

Postby dunky » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Thoth wrote:Your class clown suggestion is the reason I have nightmares. I'll never watch the movie IT at 8 yrs old ever again.

Good thing you didn't read the book or you'd never be able to watch another gangbang again.

Return to “Archive Chat”