Race Idea: Elemental

Futch

Race Idea: Elemental

Postby Futch » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:02 am

Spirits of divinity born from yeah everyone knows what an Elemental is
15-16 str because they are beings made from fire/water/wind/water/heart fused into physical form
22 agi because they slippery man
16-17 END because
22-23 Int because they have otherworldly knowledge
22 Wis because they are beings made of magic
16 Chr because they ugly

Kruell

Re: Race Idea: Elemental

Postby Kruell » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:10 pm

That's a bit much for their stats, they would be the most powerful race. I do love the idea though.
Maybe this
12 Str
19 Agi
21 End
21 Int
22 Wis
15 Chr
Give them a touch of passive damage absorption and Horc style regen (touched by the divine).

They can be Bard, Cleric, Druid (boost Chr), Necro, Sorc, and Thief. Truth be told they would make pretty devastating thieves despite the obvious caster stats.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Futch

Postby Futch » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Yeah, stats can always be changed not sure how many points the other races had so I just threw numbers out there. 12 str seems fine and would limit them from being melee classes.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:31 am

Kruell wrote:That's a bit much for their stats, they would be the most powerful race. I do love the idea though.
Maybe this
12 Str
19 Agi
21 End
21 Int
22 Wis
15 Chr
Give them a touch of passive damage absorption and Horc style regen (touched by the divine).

They can be Bard, Cleric, Druid (boost Chr), Necro, Sorc, and Thief. Truth be told they would make pretty devastating thieves despite the obvious caster stats.

What about

12 Str
19 Agi
20 End
21 Int
23 Wis
16 Chr

Make them decent against spell classes, but less on physical. I'd say the passive damage absorption but actually for magic possibly? Horc regen is fine too, though maybe only double speed.

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

NiteHawk wrote:What about

12 Str
19 Agi
20 End
21 Int
23 Wis
16 Chr

Make them decent against spell classes, but less on physical. I'd say the passive damage absorption but actually for magic possibly? Horc regen is fine too, though maybe only double speed.

Those are some interesting stats. With those stats it would be interesting to see how they work out as druids. Since Gnome druids impressed me, these guys should also be useful. I'd say it should work now that agi effectiveness has been changed. They are already going to have strong magic resistance so additional magic absorbtion may be overkill. It's worth checking out but have to keep an eye on it. Double speed regen would fit.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Return to “Archive Chat”