Hunter Samurai Summoner class ideas

daedroth

Hunter Samurai Summoner class ideas

Postby daedroth » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:56 am

Hunter: Kinda like ye'olde Bards Tale. % Chance based on level/stat to do critical damage (in Bards Tale it was insta death, I doubt that would get introduced :-p ) Medium Armour types, any weapon.

Samurai/Blademaster: This could be the Hunter instead (critical hit chance on each attack) or every attack they make theres a chance that they will attack twice (based on level/stat). Medium armour. Dual wield or two handed; no shields (swords/dagger or two handed sword only, Eastern type weapon optional). Minor AC bonus based on x amount of levels? (undecided on this one). If dual wielding then just a damage boost based on quality of secondary weapon.

Summoner: Self explanatory really. Minor attack spells, but a wide variety of summonables. Pet boosting spells/abilities.

You know, they sounded better when I was thinking of them.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Mysticism

Re: Hunter Samurai Summoner class ideas

Postby Mysticism » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:41 pm

I really like the idea of Samurai. Maybe no Daggers though. Can only use either sword or two handed sword. No shields obviously. light armor like monks. The chance for a double attack sounds nice and a small chance counter an attack . We haven't seen this before and gives us a new variety. More of an offense type than defense.

Strength, Agility, Endurance, Intelligence
Can wield Sword, Two handed sword And bow (Yes samarui's did in fact use bows and there is not enough classes that use them in game.)
Can wear light and cloth... Maybe medium(?)
5% more dodge rate

Skills:
Auto counter (small chance to return a hit similar to shield bash based on int)
Chance to double attack (based on int)
wakizashi (an ability based on int were you take out a small sword and do huge damage but on a large cooldown or takes all of the mana pool )

As far as summoners I would love a class with a pet that does most of the damage for you. Rangers pets attack to slow. Honestly leveling rangers are very slow and your damage is horrible. Necromancers and Wizards pets are pretty much shields. A Summoner would be more on the lines of a spell caster that does hardly to no damage. No attacks for there self unless it's smacking something with a staff for very low damage so they rely on there summon.

Can be like 3 to 5 summonings gaining a new one at certain levels. Speed up the attack speed of a summon. Maybe the speed of a druids haste. Can have a defense, offense and balanced summon. Sadly this class would take a long time to make due to having to create new creatures for them to summon and spells.

Agility, Endurance, Wis, Agility, Intelligence
Can wield staffs and wands
Can wear cloth and helmets
8% more mana
10% MR Bonus

Spells:
Stoneskin (self explained)
Summon 1 (attack pet)
Summon 2 (defense pet)
summon 3 (balanced pet)
summon 4 (????)
Pet heal (self explained)
Pet only haste (self explained)

But all this is just my thoughts and ideas. Anyone is welcome to add or change.

Return to “Archive Chat”