Paladins and blunt weapons

Folder

Paladins and blunt weapons

Postby Folder » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Comparing blunt weapons and swords on paladins and it seems swords do more damage. I'm not really sure how the math works on this and if it's a paladin issue or an item issue, but it would be nice to have them about equal I think.

For example. Level 20 pally, 18 str. I have 81 ap with a level 15 sword (mammen axe). I also have 81 ap with a level 20 blunt weapon (mining pick). Both are blessed and enchanted the same. There's no point to using anything but swords on paladins atm and that's no fun.

Can we get them equalized? Like I said I'm not sure if it's an item issue or a paladin issue. If it's an item issue it gets more complicated obviously.
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Paladins and blunt weapons

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Folder wrote:Comparing blunt weapons and swords on paladins and it seems swords do more damage. I'm not really sure how the math works on this and if it's a paladin issue or an item issue, but it would be nice to have them about equal I think.

For example. Level 20 pally, 18 str. I have 81 ap with a level 15 sword (mammen axe). I also have 81 ap with a level 20 blunt weapon (mining pick). Both are blessed and enchanted the same. There's no point to using anything but swords on paladins atm and that's no fun.

Can we get them equalized? Like I said I'm not sure if it's an item issue or a paladin issue. If it's an item issue it gets more complicated obviously.

You cant really change items just for one class. Blunts being the same as swords means that druids would be powerhouses and hit for 300+ on regular hits.

Blunts are not meant for paladins really in this game.

Folder

Re: Paladins and blunt weapons

Postby Folder » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Well that's poop. I was hoping for variety, might as well limit them to swords only then so as not to confuse new players.
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”