Non-Universal Banking
20%
Non-Universal Banking with a requirement fee to upgrade to Universal Banking
45%

Total votes: 20
Satsujin

Re: Bank

Postby Satsujin » Sun May 29, 2016 12:02 am

Istria wrote:Rok Clone... No changes we had universal. Lets keep it that way.

Ember isn't a ROK clone. It looks like one right now because there was no reason to recode an entire basic system when there was already one everyone was familiar with on hand, though it needs a lot of work to be balanced into anything remotely resembling the fun game everyone liked to pretend ROK was. Once the base systems have been balanced, there are going to be changes ranging from small tweaks to complete overhauls until you have to know that's what you're looking at to see anything close to ROK in Ember Online.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sun May 29, 2016 1:05 pm

ROK was better without universal banks just to say. Easy mode isn't on anymore. 8)

The game isn't a ROK clone. It is based off it, but my intentions are to keep it SIMPLE like ROK was. ROK was so easy to just grab and play, it didn't have complicated skill systems, enchantment, and general things. It was a easy system to understand. That's what I want here, but I want an improvement.

I feel that ROK post-crash was too easy, and was less fun to me. It was not a bad game by far, but I think some changes didn't work.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sun May 29, 2016 10:13 pm

NiteHawk wrote:The game isn't a ROK clone. It is based off it, but my intentions are to keep it SIMPLE like ROK was. ROK was so easy to just grab and play, it didn't have complicated skill systems, enchantment, and general things. It was a easy system to understand. That's what I want here, but I want an improvement.

I feel that ROK post-crash was too easy, and was less fun to me. It was not a bad game by far, but I think some changes didn't work.

Can we get this pinned somewhere? :)

thirdchris

Postby thirdchris » Tue May 31, 2016 5:41 am

Maybe there's a way to do both? Create two types of banks and scatter the towns one branch or the other, but let the starting town have both.

Return to “Archive Chat”