sound pings

Terron

sound pings

Postby Terron » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm

can the page/guild pings be seperatated. im semi afk alot and get tired of hearing plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop 10 billion times an hour. however i would like to hear the pages. gets immensely annoying if im watching a video or something and trying to swap over for a lil exp here and there.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Cynic

Re: sound pings

Postby Cynic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Terron wrote:can the page/guild pings be seperatated. im semi afk alot and get tired of hearing plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop 10 billion times an hour. however i would like to hear the pages. gets immensely annoying if im watching a video or something and trying to swap over for a lil exp here and there.

if you hit 'alt' while in game, go under Options > Options > Page/Guild Ping, make sure that the one desired is checked, and then you can uncheck alert ping/attack ping. Be sure to hit apply afterwards and then exit. To undo, follow the steps again and recheck.

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:18 pm

om talking about the pings for guild chat and personal pages are combined. its both on or both off.

i could be mistaken since i have them all off atm.

ur saying personal pages are alert checkbox?
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Man

Postby Man » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 am

Cynic wrote:
Terron wrote:can the page/guild pings be seperatated. im semi afk alot and get tired of hearing plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop 10 billion times an hour. however i would like to hear the pages. gets immensely annoying if im watching a video or something and trying to swap over for a lil exp here and there.

if you hit 'alt' while in game, go under Options > Options > Page/Guild Ping, make sure that the one desired is checked, and then you can uncheck alert ping/attack ping. Be sure to hit apply afterwards and then exit. To undo, follow the steps again and recheck.

Currently the guild/page sound are the same checkbox, he's asking for them to be separate so he can hear pages but not guild chat. It makes sense for someone who is afk and doesn't care about guild chat.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:12 am

Yeah this is a good idea I think. I'll separate the guild/party chat from pages/whispers.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 pm

This was added.

Return to “Archive Chat”