Client Sizing

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Client Sizing

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:38 am

Might have something for this on the older client.. Missed a new thing that .NET has, which is .Scale and the scalefactor. It might be able to scale everything. Not sure if I can do it easily through resizing or it's going to be a set amount (I.E: you can define 110%, 150%, etc.) The new client will have general scaling with resizing the window but this client was never designed for it.

We'll see though. I'm sure people would be happy to resize larger/smaller anyways.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Client Sizing

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:20 pm

You can now resize the client, only horizontally though. So go to the corners to size the client. 8)

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Now you need to add Return to Default to the menu. I'm sure someone will size it all out of proportion and then complain.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:43 am

Kruell wrote:Now you need to add Return to Default to the menu. I'm sure someone will size it all out of proportion and then complain.

Probably me :( I actually like it the size it already is, but its always nice to have options.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 am

Kruell wrote:Now you need to add Return to Default to the menu. I'm sure someone will size it all out of proportion and then complain.

If you reset to default in the options it will also resize to default.

The minimum size though you can size it is also default, so it's not hard to restore.

Return to “Archive Chat”