Client Progress

Styx

Re: Client Progress

Postby Styx » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Just asking on how the client is coming along.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Not at the moment. Working on scripting and end game stuff right now, will start this again once we're more settled in right now.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:17 am

NiteHawk wrote:Not at the moment. Working on scripting and end game stuff right now, will start this again once we're more settled in right now.

FASTER YOU LAZY FOOL. FASTER.

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Mysticism

Postby Mysticism » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:45 am

Absolutely going to hate the map at the bottom right...... The map is very important. Putting it down on the bottom right is kinda a no look zone for most gamers..... where you put less important things due to how your eyes focus on a screen.... specially those of us with huge screens... while change is often good.. you shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken... Everything else can be got use to but not that....

Is there a way we could switch between layouts.. Like everything in the same spots (that you're able to) in the old layout.. Such as the player list, map etc and the current layout you are working on or would that be to much trouble? Or if not.. Maybe a way to drag and drop them to a position you want.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:13 am

Mysticism wrote:Absolutely going to hate the map at the bottom right...... The map is very important. Putting it down on the bottom right is kinda a no look zone for most gamers..... where you put less important things due to how your eyes focus on a screen.... specially those of us with huge screens... while change is often good.. you shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken... Everything else can be got use to but not that....

Is there a way we could switch between layouts.. Like everything in the same spots (that you're able to) in the old layout.. Such as the player list, map etc and the current layout you are working on or would that be to much trouble? Or if not.. Maybe a way to drag and drop them to a position you want.

You can move everything in different positions or left/right sides via drag dropping.

I will 'not' be using the ROK layout as a default layout.

Styx

Postby Styx » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:15 am

If the layout is gonna be user defined as in drag and drop to move placement. Is the screens going to be sizeable also. So people can stretch and resize?

And a indicator bar so we know if we are hexes and buff along with how long. To help a cleric out in knowing what to do.

Just asking. ..

Mysticism

Postby Mysticism » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

NiteHawk wrote:
You can move everything in different positions or left/right sides via drag dropping.

I will 'not' be using the ROK layout as a default layout.

that sounds amazing... my only concern was the map... makes me very happy things can be moved.

Styx wrote:
And a indicator bar so we know if we are hexes and buff along with how long. To help a cleric out in knowing what to do.

Just asking. ..

thats a really nice idea.... would be helpful for a similar thing with monsters as well for enchantress... for sap etc

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:49 am

There should be a area to display timers like that hopefully.

Styx

Postby Styx » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 am

Not asking for huge leaps and bounds , just the little things as we progress. I'm sure everyone won't mind a bunch of updates as time goes. Why I say little ones.
:popcorn:

Edit, indicator bars etc have been previously posted before from others so I'm reinserting it atm. Ps, I typo a lot on my phone.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 am

Well clients been on stand still and probably will be until later on this late year. The current client is OK but right now getting end game stuff/etc done is priority.

Return to “Archive Chat”