What artwork is needed

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: What artwork is needed

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Gate images. I want to get rid of the current one, it's weird and never suits any city.

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Been busy with labor day but I took a couple hours last night to do a few. They are in the dropbox for you. Here are a couple of the previews.

and

More coming. Will do some village and palisades when I get time.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Lavelia

Postby Lavelia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Very nice :) Can we get a picture of a chapel that's run down on the inside? Broken pews, moss growing up the walls, cobwebs in the corners and shattered windows would be a plus and odd shadows along the floor/walls would also be awesome! I can make due with the rest of the pictures for the cemetery etc but the inside of the chapel...the current available pictures are of chapels that aren't aged by time/abandoned/etc...

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:08 am

Nice stuff Kruell :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:42 am

Beautifuls.

Could you make the same one above, but perhaps with sand as well instead of dirt. I think this one and that would suit most of our needs.

They look great.

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:03 pm

When I get some free time I'll work up a good one in sand/bare dirt. Trying to get one now with palisade style walls but I can't get the textures right.

I suck at modeling so I normally buy my models from one of the 3d sites like http://www.daz3d.com Sometimes I can do just a little to fit them to our needs but others require more work. I can't find a good medieval palisade so I've been trying to make it myself. Might have to try building in Bryce to get it right. :P I'll get it done boss!
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:44 pm

I think we need all new temple pics. Bugs the crap out of me that the lightning temple is a pic of a boat in the ocean that I made for an island area I was building lol. I should be dropping my pc off at the shop this week. If they can get it figured out and back up and running I can help with room pics. Until then Im stuck with this laptop.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 pm

I definitely wondered about that boat lol. You guys are doing a great job with artwork, these new ones look sweet!
<Silhouette>

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Kruell wrote:When I get some free time I'll work up a good one in sand/bare dirt. Trying to get one now with palisade style walls but I can't get the textures right.

I suck at modeling so I normally buy my models from one of the 3d sites like http://www.daz3d.com Sometimes I can do just a little to fit them to our needs but others require more work. I can't find a good medieval palisade so I've been trying to make it myself. Might have to try building in Bryce to get it right. :P I'll get it done boss!

How is this going?
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:04 am

I still need some interior pantheon pics with statues in it from different angles. Also would like some garden terrace pics with stone or marble hand railing around it.

My pc is still down or I would just make them myself. Still using the laptop. :(

Return to “Archive Chat”