STILL LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Lavelia

STILL LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Postby Lavelia » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:25 pm

As a member of the content creation team (otherwise known as Build) I am officially putting this out there. We need peeps with mad art skillz! Room art is needed on a massive scale. Magma pools/rivers/falls (kinda like waterfall but with magma instead). Indoor rivers/underground city images/above ground city images, stuff like that. If you can do it, please apply asap! It must be your own art, or art that is free to use commercially. Send responses to Nitehawk via PM please if you are applying.

Thanks!

P.S. Please, if you are applying. Do not vanish for weeks on end without letting us know why you've had to take off. If you poof without letting us know then we will, inevitably, conclude that you weren't serious in your application and we will continue looking for someone reliable.
Last edited by Lavelia on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RallosZek

Re: LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Postby RallosZek » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:30 am

I sent a rather lengthy email to admin and a PM as well on launch day.

I'm a 3d artist/modeler and would be interested in figuring out how I could help. I modeled 99% of the items in this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYMgtpnKrU

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:42 pm

RallosZek wrote:I sent a rather lengthy email to admin and a PM as well on launch day.

I'm a 3d artist/modeler and would be interested in figuring out how I could help. I modeled 99% of the items in this trailer:

Ah yes apologies, I have been super busy with getting things going. It would be good though to have you if you can help out the game. For a test run, I'll have Lav poke you and maybe we can test it out and see. She need some images to get the area going and it would be good to get them in 8)

RallosZek

Postby RallosZek » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:05 pm

NiteHawk wrote:
RallosZek wrote:I sent a rather lengthy email to admin and a PM as well on launch day.

Ah yes apologies, I have been super busy with getting things going. It would be good though to have you if you can help out the game. For a test run, I'll have Lav poke you and maybe we can test it out and see. She need some images to get the area going and it would be good to get them in 8)

Sounds good. My brother and I can 3d model and would just create modular environments we could assemble in UE4 and take Screenshots then either paint over in photoshop or use as is. I have a town/castle built already I could try.

Lavelia, if you wouldn't mind giving me a few descriptions or images to work on I'll see what I can do!

Mujahideen

Re: STILL LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Postby Mujahideen » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:59 pm

My offer still stands if someone can find some good 3D art or character art, I can give a few bucks if someone will work on it.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Return to “Archive Chat”