/slap King Grunthow

Mujahideen

/slap King Grunthow

Postby Mujahideen » Mon May 09, 2016 2:13 pm

I remember being a noob way back in the day and being tricked into slapping the king and then being arrested or being taken into the pit with no rope to climb out. I thought that was pretty cool after I was done being upset about it.

I would like to see some more things such as this & fighting the bartender in freelance added into the game.

I know this isn't anywhere near the top of the to do list.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: /slap King Grunthow

Postby NiteHawk » Mon May 09, 2016 2:52 pm

It's fun content. I fully agree.

With the scripting system in place you can get really stupid on things too and make it fun, without having to recompile the server 8)

Zilveari

Postby Zilveari » Mon May 09, 2016 3:45 pm

I've already been brainstorming weird things to have in my town. Probably not in the first iteration, but there will be something neat at some point.

alvarlux

Postby alvarlux » Mon May 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Do we already have the scripting system, or is that on the list of things to implement?

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon May 09, 2016 7:29 pm

alvarlux wrote:Do we already have the scripting system, or is that on the list of things to implement?

I already have it from the old game I was working with. I don't have all the functions noted in my head because the wiki that used to log everything with doesn't want to work. Aka corrupt wiki. Need to redo from scratch but it's not on my todo list.

But yeah, it 'does' work.

Return to “Archive Chat”