Honeywood Bog

Thoth

Re: Honeywood Bog

Postby Thoth » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 am

I'd love to start writing up some areas but I'll only really do it when I know for sure things are up already and waiting. If you want help Wayne let me know and I'll be all over it. I loved and still continue to love writing content. Even moreso than actually playing the game itself. I have to admit....I got bored grinding and building crits but, when I actually got to start writing up areas and doing things for you guys behind the scenes I had a blast. Writing stories and content are really the only thing I enjoy.

Let me know if you need help and I'll work with you when we both have free time. That applies to anyone.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:30 am

That's awesome man and thank you greatly. Hopefully we will have a game to log into soon for us to start working on. :)

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:28 am

Best time to get at me Wayne would be during the week at the end of the day. Put your area in a Google Drive so we can co-work it and then let me know so you can invite me. From there we can rework what's needed for the area and I can adapt your descriptions to your liking.

Oh...invite Chris and Evan too when you get it up. Never hurts to have the game admin and/or a second eye (Evan is who I predominantly worked on alot of different content, areas, OADs, etc etc with...him Brandon and DarkSist really) which they both always offer beneficial insights as well as if there is a specifically structured way it writing the area has to look if there is a program that is reading what's on google drive and creating a file off it for him to upload to the game server.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:07 pm

I uploaded it to google drive. Do I need your emails to invite yall to share or what?

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Rodeo wrote:Yea writing is not my strong suit I b have alway been the type of a man to build things with my hands. I like the flow of oads and areas just need someone to help me with writing descriptions ect.

I hear you I could be the worst writer ever but love level design. Maybe I will take a shot at something once things get rolling.

I have a tanjir area totally built (map, npc, items, etc) and approved at the time But tanjir was closed before it could be added :/. Maybe sometime down the road.

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:25 am

PM'd you my e-mail to add me to the document. If you want to invite them gonna have to ask them for their e-mail to share.

Also....Thoth = Byr

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:38 am

I will add you afyer I get off work will be sometime after 4 pm est

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:25 pm

The hardest part is laying the bricks down, good job rodeo.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks bud.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Mujahideen wrote:The hardest part is laying the bricks down, good job rodeo.

Yea looks very good excited to see more!

Return to “Archive Chat”