Map Designer Usage

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Map Designer Usage

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Satsujin wrote:Yeah, it tries to save to Programs by default, but it'll error if it can't save in my experience. Never had it not save at all without producing an error window though, that's weird.

Maybe he ninja'd his way through it thinking it was fine. I doubt it'll do it without an error as there is an error handler wrapped around it.

Aieron

Postby Aieron » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 pm

It saved it to the save folder for the program. I dunno what happened. lol

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:12 am

I fixed these issues for the generic crashes but one.. Won't have a file for release until next week when I am home. I made some errors and forgot to change the maximum image count when using ladders.

On top of that you can't change icons after you start making a map. Obviously because if the icon count isn't the same, then obviously it will fail since it cannot find a replacement icon. Soo this is being fixed but should be ready by the time I am home anyways.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:28 am

Saves maps are now saved to the documents area, pictures to the My Pictures area in windows.

The icon selection happens at the start of a new map now, you cannot edit icons afterwards, which should be fair. This should pretty much be resolved when I get home now.

Return to “Archive Chat”