crystal scale and fade

Terron

crystal scale and fade

Postby Terron » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Character Name:Vietgnome
Please Choose a Request Type: I found a server bug or game breaking issue.

i cast fade on myself after grabbing crystal scale, error log crashed my client.

[04:14] Error in ProcessSpell(argv=vietgnome, Index=-1, isPlayerUse=True, instanceIndex=9, instanceName=Vietgnome, isPlayer=True, isNPC=False, isRoom=False, isItem=False, isQuest=False, exception=NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: C:\EOServer\Scripts\Spells\fade.lua:25: attempt to concatenate global 'defenderName' (a nil value), stacktrace= at EOServer.clsLua.LogError(MethodBase method, Exception ex, Object[] values)
[04:14] at EOServer.clsLua.ProcessSpell(String argv, Int32 Index, Boolean isPlayerUse)
[04:14] at EOServer.modFunctions.processData(Int32 SessionIndex, Int32 Index, Byte dataChannel, String Data)
[04:14] at EOServer.SessionClass.receiveData(IAsyncResult ar)
[04:14] at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
[04:14] at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
[04:14] at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessFrameBody(Int32 readBytes, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
[04:14] at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ReadFrameCallback(AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
[04:14] at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteRequest(Int32 result)
[04:14] at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.CheckCompletionBeforeNextRead(Int32 bytes)
[04:14] at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult transportResult)
[04:14] at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
[04:14] at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
[04:14] at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
[04:14] at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
[04:14] at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
[04:14] at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
[04:14] at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
[04:14] at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
[04:14] )
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: crystal scale and fade

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 am

So you were bound via the crystal (I assume), casted fade, and your client crashed right when the error occurred (at the same time)? Was there an attempt to logoff or anything else?

Terron

Re: crystal scale and fade

Postby Terron » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:13 am

no log off no.

i just copy/paste what i could get. initially i tried to fade the party while scale had us paralyzed. i tried myself and it didnt work, gave error log. then when we moved i hide fade macro again and it crashed with the first movement.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

Return to “Bugs”