Temple Locations Topic is solved

Whitestar

Temple Locations

Postby Whitestar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Character Name: Gnomesferatu
Please Choose a Request Type: I have a general question.

i bought a character from piddy Gnomesferatu. he accidently had left templed to Guild House. my concern is could i have accessed the vaults? i made sure i didnt leave temple below is my mini map and inventory. soma warped me from temple. i retempled in seamoor quickly after.

but im an Officer in Empire. is the right to access vaults put to officer or Silhouette Officer? with all crits guilded may have the issue recur.

could possibly put in a transfer requirement that must be templed to div temple rather than guilds generic. (popup preventing transfer until corrected)

could be making a big deal outta something that really wouldnt affect anything but id hate for issues to arise without warning.
Attachments
inventory.png
inventory.png (148.65 KiB) Viewed 170 times
bug.png
bug.png (69.38 KiB) Viewed 170 times

Terron

Re: Temple Locations

Postby Terron » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:08 am

i actually no guilded it, incase it messed up your accts guild. but forgot temple lol. stop dyin :P
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Temple Locations  Topic is solved

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 am

Fixed but no you cannot access guild vaults. I checked for no guild to remove them but forgot to check if they were in another guild to remove them too.

No you cannot access guild vaults. You can actually invite friends to check out your guild, there is no risk. If they /disband from the party however a officer can kick them out of the guid hall with a command (check the /help)

Return to “Bugs/Typos”