Quest 4403 Topic is solved

deadlysin3

Quest 4403

Postby deadlysin3 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Character Name: Danse
Please Choose a Request Type: I found a server bug or game breaking issue.

Please Choose a Request Type: I found a server bug or game breaking issue.

[i]Father Arstos advises that he needs some yellow slime, energy shards, red powder, and clumps of dirt from wandering spirits, Wil-O-The-Wisps, angry poltergeists, and awakened corpses.

Last minute, he also advises there is one last thing, Lay Old Auntie Bettina (I think was her name) to rest ... again.

Upon killing the mobs and picking up the required items, the counter was not changing for me. For instance, I would kill an angry poltergeist and pick up the red powder they drop. The counter still showed 0/3.

I had to log out, unfortunately, and wasn't able to save the game log. I initially started the quest when I had 4 (I believe) energy shards already on my person. I'm unsure how that may tie into things, but since those were items that were required for the quest, I felt I should mention this.

I have since sold everything tied to the quest, deleted it from my quest log, and re-attempted the quest.

The issue persisted.

I logged out, waited a bit, and came back - re-initiated the quest. Issue persisted.
[/i]

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Quest 4403  Topic is solved

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:17 am

They don't function like kills because you can drop/lose them easily. They need to be in the quest givers hands.

For items you need to actually give them to the NPC and they will remove from your inventory automatically. Another way is to simply talk to the NPC and say you have the items, it will check for any items you have and update the counters when you try to proceed.

Return to “Bugs”