Loot tables and boss changes

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Loot tables and boss changes

Postby NiteHawk » Tue May 09, 2017 9:14 am

luls on clan being able to post in announcement about things. Under the community can be big boys about what happens in the game there's no way that will happen.

Rest is cool. Loot tables might be okay tbh too. Would be up to someone else doing it though.

Eld

Postby Eld » Tue May 09, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm glad we agree on most of it and i understand we're looking at maybe implementing news on the front page now.

In addition to that I've thought more about the clan news aspect, obviously it might be a controversial introduction but i feel like clans are one of this games biggest assets.

Obviously we couldn't open it up for clans to post directly there but maybe have automated messages or carefully moderated messages.

i.e. Pandemonium has reached 10 members!
Silhouette has declared war on The Order Of Strategic Influence.
Defiance is looking to recruit players interested in running OADs or lvling.

Maybe even announcements of clan battles and their results
Pandemonium declare victory after defeating Silhouette at Dreadlands keys.

This would need to be handled carefully, and I'm not sure of the best way for this particular part to be implemented, unless one or more staffers had the responsibility for making news posts.

Has anyone got ideas on how we might get clan news to work, or is it just not feasible?

Please bare in mind the aim is to draw new/old people in from the front page of the website and get people interested in playing, as well as keeping our existing players in the loop

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue May 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Eld wrote:Pandemonium declare victory after defeating Silhouette at Dreadlands keys.

FAKE NEWS :lol:. I kid, I kid.

I'm not really sure there is a way to do this just yet. In theory I love the idea but it would require a larger playerbase and a moderator to sort it out.
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue May 09, 2017 2:11 pm

We declared war on The Order Of Strategic Influence!
OMG! Those guys have done nothing wrong and go about their business bothering no one!
I QUIT!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Ardrahz

Postby Ardrahz » Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Folder wrote:
Eld wrote:Pandemonium declare victory after defeating Silhouette at Dreadlands keys.

I'm not really sure there is a way to do this just yet. In theory I love the idea but it would require a larger playerbase and a moderator to sort it out.

Hater's gonna hate. :lol:

These are cool ideas though, a way to get bcasts across when big things happen would be a huge plus for pvp/interaction likely.

EDIT:
I also love the public sub-forums where staffs can give little teasers to keep the community informed. Transparency is a big deal in small communities.
HomeGrown

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu May 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Ardrahz wrote:
Folder wrote:

Hater's gonna hate. :lol:

These are cool ideas though, a way to get bcasts across when big things happen would be a huge plus for pvp/interaction likely.

EDIT:
I also love the public sub-forums where staffs can give little teasers to keep the community informed. Transparency is a big deal in small communities.

I agree here on all points.

If we could do world bcast but have some kind of cool down or hell even a gold fee for each bcast after 5 a day. We are a smart group we should be able to come up with a fair and controlled way to have world bcast. I really think it would improve interaction as well as new players logging on and seeing more of an alive world since they dont see many people until after level 8.

We could always test a few things out and quickly shift or cover exploits that people find in the system.

Eld

Postby Eld » Fri May 12, 2017 1:34 pm

For reference we were discussing global chat ideas on the Guild Diversity thread, some decent discussion over there

Return to “Archive Chat”