Group buffs

Ardrahz

Re: Group buffs

Postby Ardrahz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:27 am

Honestly, the ONLY oad run Pandem has used a bard for oads is low member furnace runs. if i run Fred otherwise it is because we lack a chanter for buffs. I think griupds are fine without mass buffsm the only psrty spell i feel is missing is aoe heal or aoe dmg.
HomeGrown

Vizen

Postby Vizen » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:18 pm

I would like to see this added as well, simply as a quality of life addition. It would be nice to have a chance to get some damage in during runs rather than babysitting buffs on 5 other people with single target buffs constantly. I agree it should cost more to cast, maybe even be a shorter duration buff since you would be blanket buffing the group. Hell I don't even mind it taking all of my stam for the round as previously suggested.

Miach

Postby Miach » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 pm

I would agree to this if the group buff was 75% as effective.

Let's say single target gives 20AC, group target would give 15AC and burn all stam.

Styx

Postby Styx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:20 am

Can we have a giggle party buff, so we all lol at same time? It could give an increase to chr cause peeps are all so happy.

Mysticism

Postby Mysticism » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I main a enchantress and I just don't like the idea.... It would seem to make everything to easy as well give a huge advantage in oad runs as well as large scale pvp when fighting over said oads. I'm constantly saping, ss and powering. This creates a hustle for me which makes it more fun imo... To be able to cast stoneskin or power on an entire party does make it more convent, however it just feels lazy...... The excitement of buffing the party before going into pvp or a boss fight it's just thrilling to me. Being able to do all that in two spells? Takes the fun out of it.

I like enchanters due to being a bit more complicated to play than a lot of other classes.. knowing when to sap your enime.. keeping golem up during boss fights and knowing when to buff your party... It's what makes them fun... enchanters would be to over powered if they could buff a whole party in two spells then sap all the other players then just blast the hell out of them... chanters are a very powerful class.. making us more powerful would be a bad idea for those that don't play a chanter.. it would really hurt groups who don't have one... but this is all just in my opinion. ^-^

Return to “Archive Chat”