Nets of entanglement and other fun items

daedroth

Nets of entanglement and other fun items

Postby daedroth » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 am

Smoke/flash bombs: everyone (except user) is blinded for a round.

Grease bomb: as soon as you move (or every round on the square where you try to act), you have a chance of falling (exhausted). If you moved of the square and fall you are still on the square you went for but are on your ass.

Potions of regeneration: Small healing over time (could be mana ones too).

Potions of invulnerability: Increased armour or magic resistance for a short period of time.

Potions of speed: Stamina regens quicker (optional, could take a small amount of damage a turn because of the strain on your body).

Caltrop: Throw caltrops to the ground to cover your escape, chance of immobilising someone trying to move of the square, and causes a small amount of damage.

Imagine being able to buy nets that immobilise the victim. Could be class restricted to Assassin/Ranger. One use, prey cant run.

:lol:

/me hides
:popcorn:
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Ardrahz

Re: Nets of entanglement and other fun items

Postby Ardrahz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 am

I dont personally ever see assys getting stuff like this lol. Rangers/Thief perhaps? But I agree we need stuff like this or to gove a class a stun or force exh or something.

Edit: Could even take away barbs rage, make the stun or steal other players stam if they go 4/4?
HomeGrown

Return to “Archive Chat”