KotH items

Folder

KotH items

Postby Folder » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 pm

King's Plate: 69AC
Titanium whoseywhatsit : 70AC
Titanium whoseywhatsit radiant : 72AC

King's plate is much cooler (has history, subjectively better name, etc.), and will be far more rare in the long run BUT seeing as how I want max AC I'm pushed out of using it on my Cav. This feels wrong to me.

Is there a reason we can't have KotH items = radiant PP items? How many KotH items are there ingame right now? 4-5 maybe? I don't think it's too OP to allow them to be used competitively, as opposed to being a show piece.

If this is absolutely out of the question, which I'd argue is poopy, then can we at least unSB these items so we can trade them? I'm going to have a very rare event item rotting in my vault otherwise and that's just....bleh.
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: KotH items

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Folder wrote:King's Plate: 69AC
Titanium whoseywhatsit : 70AC
Titanium whoseywhatsit radiant : 72AC

King's plate is much cooler (has history, subjectively better name, etc.), and will be far more rare in the long run BUT seeing as how I want max AC I'm pushed out of using it on my Cav. This feels wrong to me.

Is there a reason we can't have KotH items = radiant PP items? How many KotH items are there ingame right now? 4-5 maybe? I don't think it's too OP to allow them to be used competitively, as opposed to being a show piece.

If this is absolutely out of the question, which I'd argue is poopy, then can we at least unSB these items so we can trade them? I'm going to have a very rare event item rotting in my vault otherwise and that's just....bleh.

I could see raising them to OAD level as that was kind of the idea for them, but not radiant. Giving radiant/best items for a basic event, specially one that is pretty easy to get once your a champ, is not to my likings IMO. There wil probably be a way to radiant items 'eventually' but it's defo not going to be default on these.

Folder

Re: KotH items

Postby Folder » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Can we unsb then plz? It's goin in the dumpster soon if not, and that's crappy.
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”