wiken arena

Styx

Re: wiken arena

Postby Styx » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 pm

If you are a new player, you ARE forced to level in Fort arena to gain the items for shard necklace. Maybe we could improve the area before haulder so people could choose to level west of Fort a little.

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Postby Commander KO » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Styx wrote:If you are a new player, you ARE forced to level in Fort arena to gain the items for shard necklace. Maybe we could improve the area before haulder so people could choose to level west of Fort a little.

we aint got no welcome popup shop donating necklaces?
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Styx

Postby Styx » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:15 am

Sigh I ment put in some dread beasts , charms before fort so people could kill monsters outside instead of arena forced leveling.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:16 am

I mean the issue is a lack of a proper city from Canopia to Fort too.

Fort is an end game city. Canopia is a level 8 city.

You got a PVP city, next wiken. Wiken is not a city, it is a outpost.

We're also lacking level 15 store boughts for potions/equipement/etc I believe unless I missed it in my newbie adventures that way.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:27 am

NiteHawk wrote:I mean the issue is a lack of a proper city from Canopia to Fort too.

We're also lacking level 15 store boughts for potions/equipement/etc I believe unless I missed it in my newbie adventures that way.

Turenyara has lvl 15 armour/weapons (oppositie direction though).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:07 am

daedroth wrote:
NiteHawk wrote:I mean the issue is a lack of a proper city from Canopia to Fort too.

Turenyara has lvl 15 armour/weapons (oppositie direction though).

Yeah I know they do, but it's completely switching the direction you go. Often you only level on one path, having multiple paths is good (at least 2 to start obv) but it should have similar gear and potions otherwise progression is generally more of a pain.

-Z-

Postby -Z- » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Can always build south of Canopia forest (Grove Quest Area) and stick a town there. lv15 area would fit the surrounding, then build south east into Linwood, would have better flow than going from Canopia City straight into Linwood. (I would even opt to close off South Canopia City Gate to re-direct traffic)

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Personally I would just use the same gear for the cities. For example Canopia and Bityrn would use items of the same name; it would cut of the need for coming up with new names for basically the same gear.
For variety you could add in materials (there are some right now but this way you could have a generic: Bronze Dagger/sword for starter town, Iron dagger/sword for lvl 8 town, Steel Dagger/sword for lvl 15 town, Mithril Dagger/sword for level 20 town, Adamantine Dagger/sword for level 25 etc).
You could add in fancier/exotic names for oads/drops (kulkri, flamberg, zwiehander, claymore, bastard sword, long sword, morning star, poignard, rapier - or they could add a +0.5AD at much increased cost).
Eh... nm, im rambling.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”