Notification on pet death.

daedroth

Notification on pet death.

Postby daedroth » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Say you are in a party of 6 dm/necros, you all have zombies and one dies... whose is it? Who knows (who cares?)!

Would be nice if you got a message saying: YOUR [insert pet type here] died!

Or off course, you can just try to summon again (in big combat though it's a little more awkward).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Terron

Re: Notification on pet death.

Postby Terron » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 am

id like to touch on this a bit. i think this is important. should have a ping aswell. mayber red text saying Your pet/summon was slain!

id also like to add something else. playing a ranger and cleric often enough i find it annoying to have to spam /party 3-4x just to glimpse hit points with such a small ass window of text. (not saying most muds arent exactly the same here)

what id actually like to see is a /toggle ally hits. this can work 1 of 2 ways or both really idc. allies names become red/orange/yellow when wounded in party. so u can click look or hit enter and see whos bleeding. this would be great sometime but maybe hard to do? i dunno.

the other part i wanted to mention and want altered is allied attacks. all incoming attacks on everyone are the same dull ass blue color. wish there was some way to see which ally/pet is getting hit. right now all attacks on you are orange, and everyone else blue. i think maybe attacks on yourself be in orange, attacks on allies in dark yellow? and attacks on enemies in blue. so its easier to differentiate while reading.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Return to “Archive Chat”