control shops

Terron

control shops

Postby Terron » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 am

every once in awhile we grab some random crystals to see whats inside. i hate to say it but most of them arent worth controlling at all.

what if each shop had some rare supplies with some sort of limited purchase. could be craft items, could be expensive items or even random. could be cost effective champion mark items. alot of possibilities. kinda wish the control system put your head a spinning with some wow factor. "gd i want every area".

maybe each day at a random time each shop you control sends a guild message "new items available at xxx"

each shop could have 3 slots with special buyables.

slot 1 would be a rarer item with a single purchase.
slot 2 would be a 3 maximum purchase item
slot 3 would be a 5 purchase max.

just a thought.

could be massive gold sink items aswell. luminous helm 500k void blade 400k, 5 stack of purple potions that heal 320 - 15000 gold.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Folder

Re: control shops

Postby Folder » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:02 am

This is a fun idea, I like it. I do think that you'd only want better items at the more competitive crystals (maybe tie items to the areas they are in, as is done now), otherwise the 1man guild holding the seamoor crystal forever gets potentially ez items.
<Silhouette>

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 am

Yea it’s a cool system I’d like to see it offer more so there is more incentive to capture and fight over. I love the idea of gamble items like diablo had. You would purchase the item and it would be revealed what it really was and maybe some effects it had on it. Not sure this is the place for that but would be cool. If not mystery boxes in the ah house from time to time. Sorry off topic.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 am

Lateralus wrote:Yea it’s a cool system I’d like to see it offer more so there is more incentive to capture and fight over. I love the idea of gamble items like diablo had. You would purchase the item and it would be revealed what it really was and maybe some effects it had on it. Not sure this is the place for that but would be cool. If not mystery boxes in the ah house from time to time. Sorry off topic.

Mystery boxes! Gambling items! Good ideas!
Good way to get rid of excess gold from the economy too.
Introduce gambling to EO, turn us all into addicts and watch as the world burns!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”