Divinity Change

daedroth

Divinity Change

Postby daedroth » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:35 am

Been thinking... Got headache, but I digress.
How about a few divinity changes for those accounts that were active before the neutral div was introduced?
I woulda made most of my alts neutral tbh.
:popcorn:

Suppose I could re-make alts... but some are 25th/high level, pfeh.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Folder

Re: Divinity Change

Postby Folder » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:17 pm

PP for div change, or gold sink, sure. Been asked a million times already :D.
<Silhouette>

Terron

Postby Terron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:22 pm

i suggest making a div change scroll a purple(rare) drop from an oad or 2. the scroll could be used with a cleric to change you to the clerics divinity. ie you are a fire monk and want to be water div, you need to find a water priest to cast it on you.

for becoming neutral/ or leaving neutral divinity i suggest gold sink. neutrality is more or less a choice. could have some kind of attonement scroll for 100k to enter or exit neutrality state.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:55 am

Folder wrote:PP for div change, or gold sink, sure. Been asked a million times already :D.

You maybe missed my point. When neutral div was introduced I think there should have been given the possibility, for those who already had active accounts, to make some div changes for characters on their account (sort of like when the race changes were last done, the one where we had to "re-roll" our alts).
If neutral div had been there from the start most, maybe all, of my alts would have been neutral div (since I am meh on the divinity system).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:20 am

Not happening.

Just because we introduce things, doesn't mean you should get free access to a complete character of it's class. I can understand PP etc changes.

If we introduce new classes, do people expect we allow them to change the class to that too? Or new items? I don't see divinity as anything different than the above, and it will get people leveling again, even if it's only for a couple times more. I feel like introducing new mechanics and then giving everyone the mechanic instantly (unless its a class balance) kind of defeats the purpose of it being interesting for more than 5 minutes.

Terron

Postby Terron » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:00 am

tbh i wanted to div change alot of characters when the gods got name changed. pyron is gay. hail Aerotes!!
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:30 am

NiteHawk wrote:Not happening.

Just because we introduce things, doesn't mean you should get free access to a complete character of it's class. I can understand PP etc changes.

If we introduce new classes, do people expect we allow them to change the class to that too? Or new items? I don't see divinity as anything different than the above ...

I do see it as something different, but meh, your game :popcorn:
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”