Class Suggestion - Mage Blade

MikeyD

Class Suggestion - Mage Blade

Postby MikeyD » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:29 pm

I have been toying with the idea of a class that does melee damage based on intelligence instead of strength. Essentially it's a mage type melee class that can enchant their weapons to do more damage. I was thinking this class could maybe enchant their weapons with elemental power to reflect divinities. For instance I could enchant my sword with the power of fire to do more damage against night div monsters/characters. I haven't really honed the class yet, just have a basic concept going. What do you guys think? Would something like this be viable/appealing to players? If so I could continue to develop it. Let me know!

Terron

Re: Class Suggestion - Mage Blade

Postby Terron » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 pm

this is kinda what an enchanter should do imo. they should make enchantments and have a selfcast "fight" buff that changes int into small hp/agi/damage boosts. and get the ability to add special attacks like slow/poison/burn etc(maybe div based) onto weapons for a short time. they should also get a spell or just a flat bonus to increase the self benefits of accessories on them by 50%. enchanter should be drawing and adding more power to items.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Return to “Archive Chat”