Dragon Improvement

daedroth

Re: Dragon Improvement

Postby daedroth » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:04 am

I like candy and ass. :o
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:24 am

anthriel wrote:
Anyway I’m not sure if Inverno points system is the answer, although I certainly like the way he is thinking outside the box to try and frame a solution to a noted problem. I personally like many elements of the idea cos it promotes a more individualistic approach rather than guild approach to the dragon. But the questions raised by Terron about how the points are allocate out does leave some practical balance issues to be worked out.

Yep. I was trying to make it less guild based, so everyone can work to improve their character in these events.
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:14 pm

There's some neat ideas in here but I only have one comment.

Scales are not guaranteed drama and I don't think we should make decisions based on that hypothesis. If you look at it more as a guild/group effort I think people are happy when others get rewards. Your "team" benefits as a whole, it doesn't have to just be about the individual.

That's all, carry on with dragon change ideas!
<Silhouette>

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am

Whats makes ember great is all his transparency. So If you go to an event you recive your PP, If you do a daily quest you recive your Champions points.

The way dragon is done today, as the most important item i/g, are diferent than PP and CM.

I think that a quest item must be an individual award, something that allows big and small or even solo players to award it.

Make something that when people unite they recive individual points. Make It simple, ALL dragons giving Dragon Points, when you have enough you craft yours.

This empower the players, empower the small guilds and unite everyone. Imagine a dragon in Ciriun qnd people fighting each other instead of kill the dragon.

The system needs to chance to make It better for everyone, not allowing a few players to control the scales, allowing small guides and solo players to get it, and again, unite the players.

Id like to see a Dragon Points system.

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:47 pm

if the dragons actually wiped people left and right, you might actually see some guild cohesion and the US vs dragons theory might take shape. i dont see it happening.

Id like to see a murder points system inplace, so the more people i slaughter at dragons gives me points to buy awesome pvp weapons with racial damage mods so i can kill you even more. you can have your dragon points if i get my headhunter points :P. this is also just as unlikely to happen.

remember i love you all, i just love you all more when you're paralyzed in temple.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Return to “Archive Chat”