Bank ATM's

daedroth

Bank ATM's

Postby daedroth » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 am

How about a QoL change.
When you try to buy something in a city from a shop, but do not have enough money, the money could come out automatically from your bank (assuming you have enough money in it).

Also not related, but will Quests that have a multiple choice reward selection ever be given an "are you sure you want this reward" confirmation check. Lag, quick click, error click, and you can end up with an item you did not want.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Bank ATM's

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Lag doesn't really come to it as it verifies the page you are on before continuing so if you double click on the same page it won't just buy an item. This was added awhile back to prevent the lag issues. However accidental clicks is still a thing once the page has passed.. Eventually a confirmation box can appear but the way the current client is doesn't allow for it nicely, so probably a new client thing

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:04 am

Aight, cheers for answer.

PS. Things don't always need to be nice :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Can we then use debit cards? Lol joke here laugh

Return to “Archive Chat”